Pink Mercy Shirt Disaster

There is no signature functionality in Discourse. He literally types it every post, no matter how off topic it is.

5 Likes

You picking a fight with someone for using a signature they put in every post on a thread like this is twice as inappropriate.

4 Likes

How is mentioning that something comes across as inappropriate “picking a fight”?

1 Like

I can’t believe the OP hadn’t thought of that! That’s freaking brilliant! I mean, the only reason I can think of that she WOULDN’T do that would be because she just wanted the shirt she’d paid for in the first place, but it’s not like she said that anywhere in here original post at all!

You are doing that Sherlock avatar justice.

1 Like

As far as I’m concerned Cancer can go to Hell.

you say that, but thanks to cancer, we have been able ot do research on many diseases due to the rapid copying of cells that cancer causes

How is cancer a good thing? I get your points but many people lose their family members due to it.

I still hold strong to my case CANCER CAN GO TO HELL

is it a good thing? no, but it has done one good thing for humanity, so we can never say cancer has never helped us

ok, now im getting off track here, so i must apologize

Hi Tom,

Thank you for responding to this post. You have my thanks for looking into the missing shirt.

I apologize for taking a bit to see/respond this thread. I’ve been traveling to see family and just took time to disconnect from everything.

Your help is greatly appreciated.

1 Like

Sorry for your loss.
I too lost my brother to cancer when he was only 20 years old.

hug

2 Likes

Tom

Got the shirt today, talk about a disaster…its not even a finished shirt…there are so many unfinished seams, the size fits like a child’s and not an adults, and it’s a crop top style shirt not even a t-shirt like it was advertised to be. SO many disappointments. Even tried contacting the live support they were so less than helpful and wanted to argue with me on how I could get in touch with someone above them.

So disappointing it really makes me sad they treat loyal Blizzard customers this way.

1 Like

That’s pretty late tbh.

1 Like

you know, we have grips about Blizzard and their actions, ever since Summer games.

But when they can’t even get a shirt delivery right, and don’t even try to make a commendation or try to repay you, when you are clearly in a state of mourning

that’s a huge mess up Blizzard.

1 Like

Blizzard. It’s a SHIRT. HOW COULD YOU MESS UP SHIPPING A SHIRT???

Yeah, except you messed it up.

This is what I find so funny
1Z7F7W590315223443
was my tracking number
they SAY the order was done on 9/21/18
my Blizz store receipt shows 5/9/18

I just LOVE how they are passing the buck on this

1 Like

This is how they have operated for a while now. Back in the 90s and early 2000s they had an honest to goodness, quality support department. Now, in order to cut costs it’s gone. Don’t expect anything helpful from them.

This is NOT a personal dig on their staff. Most of the staff I’ve personally interacted with have been great folks who want to help you. But their hands are tied by an organizational structure that is not set up to be helpful. It’s set up to churn through the maximum number of tickets for the lowest cost possible.

This is a common theme among large companies in America. In their drive to improve the bottom line, shotcallers who don’t actually deal with day to day operations decide to make changes that detract from other areas. The only answer we have as consumers is to speak with our wallets and stop supporting their products.

I would open a dispute via the Credit Card company you used to pay for the shirt and get a refund. Compounding the delay with poor quality is inexcusable.

So glad I was broke back then. I really wanted to buy the shirt too… but after hearing about these ‘horror’ stories I’m glad I didn’t get the chance to.