Pink Mercy returns in Feb along with a new Hanzo skin

I honestly hope it is real just to see all the people who wanted an exclusive skin react and pretend that it is the people who want the skin who are truly the selfish ones, naturally.

7 Likes

I didn’t mention it since 2018, when it was released.

So yeah, we can.

1 Like

They said it in a thread last year I linked it in one of the other threads

No they said no current plans doesn’t mean plans can’t change my friend…

:heart:

1 Like

You can say what you want as far as we know it’s not coming back my friend

3 Likes

And as far as we know it is coming back my friend… Since neither of us knows…

:smirk_cat:

1 Like

No when they post an official post saying they have no plans on bringing back pink mercy it’s pretty safe to assume it’s not coming back. Things can change sure but as of now it’s pretty stagnant

2 Likes

They were talking about the remix event not forever my friend…

:wink:

1 Like

Well I do not know what thread you are referring to, so if you could post that, that would be nice.

if the skin comes back it better be expensive and that they donate the money to breast cancer awarness. people will buy it even if it would be expensive so i see a great opportunity here

3 Likes

I feel like people just want the skin because it’s ‘rare’. I refuse to believe people actually think it’s Mercy’s best looking skin.

6 Likes

if you don’t post these “sources”, you can hardly be believed.

3 Likes

It will never come back. And even if it would come back i won’t buy it because they certainly won’t donate to charity again

2 Likes

Calm down bruh there’s no way they’ll bring it back, especially not like this LMFAO
This is prolly just a troll thread cuz the Hanzo and Kiriko skins got leaked so people might be more gullible and believe when someone claims this is a leak

1 Like

Well that, and because it has a bunch of special effects. I think like twinkly sfx edits, pink bullets, the wings in valk/descent, etc. Not many other skins have that level of adjusted effects.

1 Like

Pink is not coming back, what is nonsense on the part of blizzard, is that they give Hanzo a Valentine’s skin and Mercy none, when she has great potential for that theme as well…

1 Like

Hanzo skin I believe, but not Pink Mercy. My guess is maybe they will throw an epic Mercy skin that’s pink out. But they’re probably not releasing the charity skin again.

2 Likes

you will unfortunately still never get pink mercy

3 Likes

Me when I spread misinformation on the internet:

10 Likes

They haven’t even officially announced anything yet. Each of the seasons has had 25-30 skins.

I don’t think they’ll bring back the official Pink skin (as from a legal standpoint they probably can’t) but I wouldn’t be surprised if she ends up getting a skin that looks similar. This would appease people asking for Pink, and sell really well alongside Hanzo Cupid.

2 Likes