Pink mercy question!

is the whole pink mercy leak real, or is it just more discussion of bringing it back? i personally wouldn’t mind it, just wondering if this is actually happening or if i shouldn’t get my hopes up. ty <3

1 Like

It’s a real leak.

Do you have a source, please?

2 Likes

It’s real because it exists.

Whether it’s accurate, dunno. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

99.98% sure it’s Fake.

2 Likes

Oh you… :smirk_cat:

2 Likes

Based on what we’ve seen, probably not. Ignoring how people have pointed out that word for “skin” doesn’t match what they usually use, I can’t see them adding a whole new tier of rarity to the loot boxes, especially not for that. If they were going to do that, I’d think it’d come with Overwatch 2.

1 Like

omg tysm this really cleared it up <3 will refer people to this whenever i see this topic again!

It’s possible, but not probable.

I don’t believe they’d huck it into lootboxes if it returns, they know money could be made off that hard so if it does return expect to need mommy’s credit card.

That said the leak could be correct in its return to availability, just wrong on how it’ll be available.

completely agree with this as well

Lol. I wish it was real. Or at least cross-buy. I have it on my PS4, but I’ve only recently started playing the PC version after all these years.

1 Like

I’d love the opportunity to donate to charity again to get this skin. Before role queue I had a support only account and that’s where my pink mercy is trapped D:

1 Like