Pink Mercy in Overwatch 2

Is it glitched and people don’t have their pink mercy on OW2? I haven’t been able to log in and see.

It is an exclusive as it was only available for that event at that time. Those of us that have the skin, want it to stay exclusive as it devalues if it’s not.

No idea, Zumi

when you do get in, please do check this and let us know if yours transferred ok

thanks in advance :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Looking like it’s bugged out for OW2-at work myself and since I KNOW how Blizz launches are I’m waiting a week.

However seeing it as a common “not showing” in threads.

Love how people are continually making these threads about the mercy skin.
Gets told its exclusive, Denies it immediately, Even though when it got revealed it was confirmed and stated to be a limited edition collection IE Exclusive
Blizzard has gone on record to say they are not having any plans to return it.

Sounds like its not coming back chief.

1 Like

plans can and do change, as has been demonstrated several times in OW

many of us believe it will come back, and we see some encouraging signs that this might be so

that said, its entirely fine to believe that it wont be coming back

1 Like

Putting up your one hope that their plans will “change” is a pitiful argument to make in continuing to make these posts, If they say they are not gonna do it then that’s a decision to respect.

But instead we have posts like these, begging for a skin that has had no signs of return for 4 years yet somehow it still has signs that it “may” come back somehow by your statements.

Don’t take sentences on face value, When a company says its not planning something to come back that does not make it a “plan”. That is a statement to say that they have no considerations to return a skin that was meant to again be a limited edition collection.

If you have a hard time understanding what limited means and decide to constantly cling on the fact that they “may” change something, Then you might need a better hobby.

Base yourself on facts, Not signs. And if there are facts, Bring them to the table instead.

3 Likes

It was indeed only available at the initial event

so far

again, for emphasis: so far

It can return, and many of us believe it will at some point

since there are almost 900 thousand instances of this skin in existence, I dont see a few hundred thousand devaluing the skin at all. That, and personally…I dont feel this is anywhere near as important as funding the fight against cancer. YMMV

1 Like

and again, as it’s been said multiple times. If it’s the fight against cancer you’re worried about, you can go donate now, or suggest another fundraiser with a new skin. You don’t actually care about the fight against cancer, you just want the skin.

1 Like

Or they could just do a new skin connected to the charity, therefore both those who have the Mercy skin and those that don’t can support, since it’s all about supporting BCRF, right?

1 Like

Calling it now. This will be falsely labeled as a “personal attack™”

3 Likes

If all they wanted to do was support breast cancer these posts wouldn’t exist. And yeah a new skin can just be made instead. Don’t get the hype of the pink mercy skin whatsoever.

2 Likes

Not about devaluing the skin at all. Those who have proven willing to donate on the soul fact that they wouldn’t be able to get the skin otherwise will be discouraged to ever donate again upon feeling misled.

It’s not worth discouraging them from donating ever again, just for the people who might donate. As you’ve said, there are already people who won’t donate at all. Let’s try not to divide those willing to donate down to the point where they won’t donate again.

This is a cute thought

1 Like

I don’t see this thread or others like it, nor the hope of it returning period, as “pitiful” at all

I see it as a legitimate ow-related topic on a forum specifically set up for discussion of ow-related topics

If one would prefer not to see such topics, one has the option (bottom left corner of any thread) to make them invisible

the term “begging”, given its negative connotations, is an attacking word.

Attacking other forum members is against both the spirit and the rules of these forums, and as such I ask that this cease

Further, when one uses attacking terminology in a conversation, one demonstrates that they have no intention of having a serious discussion. If you do actually intend to have a serious conversation, I ask that you edit your post to remove this term to demonstrate your intent

There’s no “somehow” about it, actually

These have been noted earlier in this thread

as I said earlier, plans can and do change, especially in overwatch.

several examples of this have been cited throughout this thread

I ask again that personal attacks cease

1 Like

all of the above has already been addressed earlier in this thread

I ask yet again that personal attacks cease

1 Like

:rofl: :joy: :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

Yes, re-release the skin, but for double the price. And then Blizzard can match that donation.

1 Like

They are only interested in arguments they can cherry pick. As you can see in this thread, I’ve noted many of their own attacks that they failed to address, and refuse to acknowledge. They also absolutely refuse to address the argument that former donators will be discouraged to donate upon feeling misled. They’re not interested in arguing for their point, they’re interested in an echochamber of people who missed out on getting Pink Mercy.

2 Likes

I have always been very supportive of a new charity skin

bigtime :slight_smile: itd be great :slight_smile:

…however…

1. Pink Mercy is ready to go, right now, with little effort on anyone’s part

2. this hypothetical skin doesnt exist, and would require dev resources to create. I have doubt that Blizzard will be willing to make those resources available right now, given the incomplete sate of the game being called OW2

3. even if a new skin were to be created, it needn’t be offered alone. It could be offered with Pink Mercy both singly and as a bundle for a much bigger sack of cash for charity than what would be earned for either one offered alone

that’d be fine, MB :slight_smile:

and btw, welcome back…been years since I saw you on here last :slight_smile: The mercy wars have calmed down greatly, btw

2 Likes