Pink Mercy, final recaudation

Just feeling curious how the community finally reacted. And If any “can’t summon them cause forums rules” read this, did the whole charity event fullfilled your expectations?

Donated for the skin, got the skin, satisfied, dont care anymore.

#sorrybutitsthetruthforme

5 Likes

Donated for the skin, got the skin, satisfied.

I care to know if they collected 30$ and they are giving up future charity events or they collected 30.000.000$ and I can feel proud of the videogame community and I will have the chance to donate in future events.

Thanks for your strange comment, seems like you are saying something between lines that I can’t fully understand, but thanks anyway.

4 Likes

How much was the final total???

1 Like

Pleased with the skin, although I wish the beam colours were different. Had it been a ‘commercially sold’ skin then I wouldn’t have bought it, but as the income was going to a charity I was fine with that (mainly as I don’t support the way they’ve handled the Mercy rework to date). I would like to know what the total amount was like they said that they would reveal after the end of the campaign.

3 Likes

Donated for a Cancer Charity, got a skin in thanks. I am happy enough that i could help with a Lobster note. (Australian 20$ note has the same colour as freshly cooked lobster before anyone asks.)

2 Likes