Pick One, Deal with It, Thread

Pick one of the two choices… you must now accept that change to the game. Then create your own two choices for the next person. Make sure to only reply and choose from the last post available.

Be creative or silly. Don’t care. I’m making this during my lunch break. Entertain me.

I have no choices to pick, so I will simply create two to start off with.

1. Ashe’s fire now spreads to nearby enemies if they touch one another while on fire.
    or
  2. The targeted player of Nano-Boost now has withdrawal and gains blurry vision for 25 seconds after it ends.
4 Likes

Dude I’m picking 1. Because blurry vision for 25 seconds… that’s a looong time.

Besides Ashe says burn it all down anyways.

1. We get old torb back (before defend attack dps were combined)
  2. We get old sym back (old support sym)
5 Likes

I love new Torb too much

1. Freeze can extinguish fire
  2. All teammate and enemy can blow up a dynamite by shooting it
3 Likes

I pick 1, Because Mei would be a support hybrid against Ashe while the second option could still hurt us if dynamite blew up?

1. D.VA bomb now only blows up when D.va pulls a trigger in her hand, which means it can be blown up early or later. However, it will become a dud and vanish if not blown up within 7 seconds.

1. Rip tire can no longer be triggered to blow up. Rip tire now instantly kills any enemy it goes through until it is destroyed or runs out of time.

Sigma: The D.Va Bomb will not end with a bang but with a whimper kills baby D.Va

If I had to? #1 of course, though #2 does sound a bit fun for arcades.

Ima go with this. Also since I have to leave 2 choices:
1: sigma now has slow fall, just like mercy
2: Baptist can now stick to the side of the walls with his boots

1 Like

I know I already answered but I’d totally do 2. That would be wicked!

1 Like

2 that would be an intresting baptist change though a bit wierd…

Ok so i offer the following two choices…

1. Bastion no longer has centry mode and instead transforms into a strafe fire fighter plane (i.e A12 Warthog)

2. Sombra no longer has hack but can instead can apply a illusion of a random enemy player over one friendly target so long as they keep to basic movement only once they do any other action the illusion is canceled.

1 Like

ashes sounds cool so 1

1 is a straight win as it makes Bastion into an actually interesting hero, 2 is a straight lose because it wont do much, unlike spy checking in tf2, checking illusions on OW doesnt sacrifice any max ammo or anything

1. All Overwatch heroes can now sprint, Soldier is just way faster

2. Mercy has one of Reaper’s shotguns as a secondary

half the ammo, deals same damage as reaper, half the rate of fire as its only 1 of the 2 guns, is reloaded like a standard pump shotgun

(well with the sombra change you could stealth and disguise a friend and then flank the enemy for a rather brutal ambush…)

1. I think the game would become hell with everyone dodging and running all over the place and is worse than Mercy having more self defense.

1 Genji deflects beams and stuns have half duration.

2 Roadhog’s take a breather makes him immune to stuns and he has a slight hover for 3 seconds.

(not answering but technically Genji does deflect beams in the ow2 cinematic though that is probably no indication of any change to him i.e when he stops that giant omnic blast…)

Thanks, I’ll take it

1. Hanzo’s storm arrows are replaced with a single-shot Jamming Arrow, which jams the primary weapon of the target for 10 seconds

2. All of D’va emotes get an out-of-mech version, but if she’s eliminated in pilot form, she also respawns in pilot form

1 Like

Good thing abilities exist in Overwatch!

1. The Ranked system is revamped; each season, every player starts at 500SR Bronze and must climb up from the bottom. The SR gain/loss is 25 each way. MMR does not exist. The “skill-based matchmaking” sorts people via SR and SR alone.
  2. Fall damage exists, and if you drop from high enough you will die.
1 Like
  1. Bastion gets a massive buff that gives back headshots in sentry mode and increases ironclad to 70% damage resist.
  2. Bap gets 5 lamp charges.
1 Like

I’ll take this, but it doesn’t affect Zenyatta or Meched Dva. It causes D.va to grunt when landing from a high fall, though.

This is hellwatch lol. Dude I’d pick 1. Just because 5 lamp charges nothing would die ever.

I responded again because I want this post to live and keep going because it’s fun.

Would you pick

1. No healing
  2. No shields/barriers
1 Like

No healing. Turns the game into hardcore mode!

However, would that include the latent shield health in certain heroes such as zenyatta or zarya? What of Doomfist’s passive? Either way, no healing for me :slight_smile:

My choices now become:

1. All maps gain the ability to have certain features destroyed, such as breaking windows or even smashing through thin walls with enough damage. These changes reset each round but persist for the duration of the current round. These destructibles would be based on a fixed set of factors, so you’d easily be able to tell if something can be broken or not

2. All characters’ quick melee attacks become unique. Such as, tracer can quick melee twice as fast but for half damage, or maybe McCree punches with a small spike in his hand for a bleed effect on the target. Symmetra’s melee would do increased damage to shield health, while doomfist’s would use his gauntlet for more knockback and a stronger hit, without the wall-collision damage mechanic. Imagine some wild ideas and assume they become reality with this option.

1 Like

1 for sure. Fire spread is a great way to keep the enemy annoyed and potentially tilted.