Philadelphia Fusion vs. Vancouver Titans - FINAL

There, YT chat, you got your Chipsa…now quit spamming the chat so moderators don’t have to turn on super slow mode or ban you.

The casters are treating this map as a freaking wrestling match…they’re too busy hyping up Chipsa…and not even giving any attention/love to the Titans…

I’m going to take a snooze…wake me when we get REAL OVERWATCH PLAY…

Chipsa literally killed himself off the map. Of course, the Titans are basically a contenders team, so they lost. But notice they only let chipsa play against the new Titans.

i was fully expecting chipsa to flop and perform horribly but then he kinda went off so whatever i guess

If we’re gonna look at this realistically, we’re seeing a potential #1 team vs the potential #20

So two things are gonna happen:
a) Casters try to make it entertaining (E.g. Chipsa)
b) They give all the attention to the dominant team, and little to the titans

Alrighty, plat chat, Chipsa got eliminations, he won the map for your Philly Fusion, AND he got POTG…over a Boy Scout troop which was signed off the street last minute by the Titans cos Titans management and the Titans old roster had major disagreements.

Now, please give me some actual OWL play, not some cheap thrills that I could easily get by rewatching old WWE shows…and I don’t even watch that crap.

if this was against the old Vancouver Titans I’d be crying… now I’m kind of celebrating.

After Map 2

-
-
-
-
-
-

WATCH LIVE: YouTubeOverwatch League

You are kind of expecting a good match from a thrashing.

Kind of like expecting the Mayhem v Boston matches for two weeks in a row to be good matches.

I’m expecting a professional OWL match, not an audition by everyone for the next WWE Smackdown commercial…

But no matter. Now Chipsa is subbed out and we have the big boys playing…

can we just skip halftime so we can get this match over with

After Map 2

-
-
-
-
-
-

Lol… now to watch everyone downvote the video because Chipsa is done for the day.

And now the stream is suffering from chronal disassociation.

This is the most amount of total likes/dislikes I have seen.

Also the most amount of individual likes/dislikes

This is, uh… pretty brutal.

That push for the Fusion tied fourth place for top speedruns on Rialto.

I’ll give this to Vancouver though. They did better than London did on Rialto last night against Hangzhou Spark. They at least moved the cart.

Fusion are messing with Sasquatch and getting away with it…

Final Score

-
-
Victory!
-
-

If Valiant 3-0 sweep Defiant, they get no. 3 in may melee. Interesting.

But Defiant has to win to get out of 12th

The final match begins soon. Discussion here: