Philadelphia Fusion vs. New York Excelsior - FINAL

oof Boombox and Elk just layered ults

Well at least I got my cardio in early

There are rumors that Carpe does not want to play with Fragi, and the Fusion wants to keep Carpe happy.

1 Like

After Map 3

-
-

WATCH LIVE: TwitchOverwatch LeagueESPN3

muh fusion lost :frowning:

1 Like

thats literally so sad and depressing if true

Overwatch League Season 2 Stage 2:
Baptiste Boogaloo.

this would explain a bit, because fragi could be alredy in different team, but for some reason he is not moving anywhere

I’ve heard the same.

2 Likes

Maybe they don’t want another team to have a good Rein in this meta. You don’t want your competitors to get stronger :stuck_out_tongue: So they are just holding him.

1 Like

Big brains. They’re paying a lot of money to stay a mid-tier team instead of dropping to a mid-tier team.

Knowing Boston’s reputation, I could see a Fragi/Fusions swap deal coming through. It’s just trading Rein main for Rein main, but it lets Philly not be stuck on Winston, and it means Boston has 2 Finns on MT/OT

1 Like

I think they are just waiting for the meta to shift so Carpe and EQO can carry again.

Philly don’t enjoy playing GOATS and they have to play 2x against NYXL in a GOATS match up. I think Philly will not shine in S2.

Just got back from college and I see that the NYXL won. YAY! Let’s go, NYXL!

yep, this last point convinced me even more… zarya damage energy and additional bubble MUST get nerfs

“EQO is Schrodinger’s Baptiste right now. He’s the best and the worst Baptiste player in the league.” - ZP

3 Likes

haha true, I think we’ll maybe move to Quad support, but I have no idea how Baptiste fits into the game yet.

Now Jjonak is probably going to take the #1