Philadelphia Fusion vs. London Spitfire - Grand Finals

Hmm I watched since the first game in the battle net launcher and it said I was logged in for rewards. Nothing in overwatch yet though :frowning:

The point you’re missing though is the 7 is already picked. The supports are Ark and Jjonak. Jjonak is without a doubt the #1 Zen, and he started as an Ana main (Jehong is his idol after all), and he can flex to some DPS well. However, the current flex picks for the flex support role?

• Moira? He’s generally avoided her
  • Bastion? About as well as anyone else that plays in OWL
  • Hog? He’s overaggressive and feeds
  • Tracer? The most likely one for him to flex to, but not as good as the top Tracers

Zen isn’t meta, Ana certainly isn’t. If the meta doesn’t change before Blizzcon (I say before then because there’s no way they don’t make it out of the groups) then Jjonak will end up as a dead weight for Korea.

Not everyone was able to watch live. You ruined the results of the most important match in OWL history in the TITLE of the first STICKIED thread on the forums. Please have some courtesy and remove the winner from the title.

Even the networks understand not everyone could watch live. The broadcasts are being replayed for those who couldn’t watch live. Thank you.

That doesn’t mean they won’t report the news though.

Not spoiling results of sports (or esports for that matter) is not a realistic expectation. Besides, why come to a message board when you are trying to avoid spoilers.

1 Like

I’m not looking up esports news. I came to Overwatch General Discussion. If there was an OWL forum I wouldn’t go there.

So making it worse somehow makes it ok? I appreciate you put a lot of effort into the scene, but have the decency to change the title of this stickied post.

More mature esports forums actually ban posters for spoiling matches. I don’t think that’s necessary; I’m just asking to be more respectful to others.

Does anybody know if the OWL Finals sprays can be gotten using Reruns on Twitch? I got one out of four, but I didn’t find out about them fast enough so I don’t know if I can get the other three.

Thanks!

I’m STILL waiting for today’s 2nd spray. I’ve been watching since the pre-show. That was over 4 hours ago.

I just got my second spray for the day watching partially rerun. I definitely didn’t get all the three hours in the games themselves.

So, if you’re worried, go back to OW league and watch rerun and you’ll get it. Provided your settings are alright, I mean.

1 Like

Thank you for the confirmation.

Sure thing, anytime!

Is there any way to get yesterday’s sprays? Or is that yesterday-only regardelss of the reruns?

I simply do not have an answer at this time. My guess if there are second chances it will be during the re-runs of the first match.

Thank you, much obliged!

I wanted Fury to get it

because he did good bombs not because i think he’s adorable or anything what

yeah

haha

“ill just… leave this here…”

1 Like

Woke up this morning, spray is still not dropped. Smh.

Is there any specific data you are looking at?

EQTHROW LOL like i said no shadowburn or fragi no win

so, as we saw stats earlier from opening week:

we are getting some of the final stats - when i looked at twitch viewers on ENG stream it was 300.000
and now we get this:

i am wondering wen will we see final stats (and those are without china)

yea - OW ‘dying game’ lel

i am happy that OW keeps on rolling regadless of them hatin