Philadelphia Fusion Vs. Dallas Fuel (3-1 Final)

Dallas being backcapped? Nothing new there

I was looking away and when I heard the excitement I looked at the screen and the lack of excitement from Philly made me think they lost it in overtime until I read your comment :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Dallas Fuel at overtime…

Map 4 in Progress

0:00
ATK

WATCH LIVE: Twitch - Overwatch League

2 Likes

Orange Post alert:

4 Likes

Nice to know that they are considering increasing the “avoid as teammate” limit. I’m interested to know what the new feature will be as well.

1 Like

Sorry everyone, got distracted from the Dev post…

Map 4 in Progress

56.19 m
2:59 ATK

It looks like Dallas is Actually trying now.
That’s the sad part.

I’m hoping for something positive rather than something else to crack down on bad players.

We need things that reward good behavior, preferably something that allows you to say, “That dude did good” and over time that player will get rewarded.

2 Likes

I’ve always been a fuel fan, but at this point, I think Shanghai will beat them someday, and it will be there first win ever.

1 Like

I agree but they would have to find a way so that people could not abuse it for an easy reward.

I think just being able to do it once to someone and having the number to get the reward be quite high could help with that.

A surprising partial C9 from Fusion… Dallas gets a small victory in their grueling season…

Final Score

Victory!

At this point I think the Fuel are the worst team in OWL. Shanghai have a worst record but with their new team members they are playing much better.

Looks like they are working on something positive in the next few months.

Shanghai is at the very least playing as a team while Dallas isn’t, Shanghai just has a bad language barrier to deal with.

2 Likes

The important news is that, for 2 hours at least, Florida has moved up to 10th overall!

1 Like

The next thread is starting here. This is a huge match could decide the fate of up to 5 teams in the league for Stage 3 Playoffs.

a shame that florida is already eliminated from stage 3 playoffs ):

I’m not even on about stage 3, look at the season records:

Florida = 6-22
Dallas = 6-23

We moving up!

2 Likes

I…dont know. I’m in Canada?