Pharah feels like utter garbage

Good rework. :upside_down_face:

14 Likes

Care to elaborate? What’s not good about her?

1 Like

Her verticality is severely reduced, but she’s still got self damage and a massive hitbox. Less airtime than Echo now.

Feels like a completely different character.

11 Likes

Maybe give it longer then a single game

17 Likes

Yall the update has been out for 20 mins.

Give a bit more time then 20 mins before calling it trash

5 Likes

Good, now you can’t just stay in the skybox and hide behind buildings while you shoot rockets while pocketed

24 Likes

I was a Pharah main going all the way back to OW1 beta. I stopped playing her for the most part in OW2. The movement feels awful.

Yeah, now you can’t do the only thing that made her remotely viable. Yay. :slight_smile:

She’s a bigger threat to herself than the enemy while on the ground. They also didn’t rework Barrage, which has long been one of the worst ults in the game.

Imagine reworking a hero and not touching the worst part of her kit.

2 Likes

Good for you? I was cass and doom main for a long while. I still love them both.

2 Likes

No, instead now I have an enormous hitbox the size of a tanks, but am stuck on the ground and have had my 7 years and 1k+ hours of muscle memory destroyed. Pharah’s hitbox is bigger than Zarya’s, man.

It’s not my fault none of y’all could ever look up and hit a slow-moving rectangle in the sky.

Hope I get gud at new Pharah and piss you off even more than before.

I keep trying to feather my fuel and instead I use the new horizontal movement ability that moves you about… 5 feet.

3 Likes

She’s an absolute joke now. May as well just play Echo.

6 Likes

Good tbh. I was sick to death of people switching to her against projectile dps and being untouchable unless they swap to hitscan. Being able to stay airbourne for so long was really bad game design.

14 Likes

That was literally her entire identity. She was still extremely counterable.

3 Likes

I am glad to hear this since I hated enemies swapping to pharmercy every game.

9 Likes

and they said they were removing hard counters. this is overdue :slight_smile:

3 Likes

No more camping at the skybox? Oh, poor Pharah players…

9 Likes

Now hitscan is 1000% a counter instead of 90%. The increased hitscan size means they can’t miss.

Play Echo if you want a flying char or Junk if you want an explosive char.

Pharah is dead.

2 Likes

The way you feel rn is exactly how Mei/Junk/Reaper etc players feel when someone switches to Pharah against them. She wasn’t a fair character before lol

7 Likes

Sure she was. She swapped to counter your mei/junk/reaper and it’s not her fault at all that you continued to play those heroes. She made a good swap, you chose to lose.

How is that a problem with Pharah’s design when she was a slow-moving rectangle bigger than Zarya floating through open airspace? Can’t look up? Point and shoot too difficult?

Not Pharah’s problem.

3 Likes

I hope they gut your character.

I hope you’re miserable when you’re getting rolled on by the buffed Soldier.

Lmfao, no more real counter arguments so you resort to this. You know Pharah was ridiculous before and you just don’t want to admit it

4 Likes