Phantom loss on competitive win/loss card

Hello,

I’d like to report a strange issue that I encountered yesterday. When starting a fresh card in competitive, I won my first game on Lijang tower, but for some reason it recorded as 1-1 on the card (when i should be 1-0).

The phantom loss was not recorded on my record, so this is definitely a bug. I have yet to play more games as I wanted to keep my history for evidence. When I continue to play I’ll report back on whether this loss counts against me.

It’s already enough work to keep a clean record in OW competitive and I’m sure this is unknowingly plaguing many players, which is quite tragic if it actually counts against you.

I will attach some photos of my history below and then try to complete the card and report on whether the loss counted against me, even though it’s not recorded in my history.

Thanks,

IPickRam

You are not alone in experiencing this bug. I’ve linked the competitive bugs megathread at the bottom of this post, which archives and documents almost every competitive bug. I’ve compiled a list of similar posts regarding similar bugs under: Match History Pages. Please help in spreading the word about this megathread and other related threads regarding these issues.

The loss did count against me. Quite sad because Bliz support was not helpful, seems they don’t really care :frowning:

1 Like