Lucio ball to stay

Hello!

In my opinion lucioball has been the greatest game mode that was added to Overwatch, and it’s a shame that it’s gone after 20 days. The fact that we can’t even create private servers with lucioball is very upsetting. Many people really enjoy this game mode, and it would be great if it stayed at least in customised games for us to enjoy.

Have a nice day :smile:

12 Likes

Petition for Blizzard to create something new, the originality is flying out of the window. When i feel like playing something like Lucioball i just play Rocket League, at least there the hitbox is not broken. Hopefully they add a NEW mode besides Lucioball.

3 Likes

As much as I agree 100% and would love lucioball to be permanent

2 Likes

Oh wow, google translate failed me on translating “frowned upon”, changed the title

1 Like

I’m totally down for lucioball to be year round it’s my favorite game mode (also anyone wanna add me for Copa lucioball this year, the goal is top 100)

1 Like

where did you finish season 1? Just curious

1 Like

Hope they let it stay instead of reusing the same …ty gamemode over and over again every year. If it becomes permanent they’ll have to make a new event brawl.

2 Likes

Wasn’t actually around during season one but I’d really like to be able to get high in the ranks this year, also if you just wanna add me and play normal to see if I’m worth playing with that would be cool too

I agree entirely. My friends and I were in the masters bracket last year and are hoping to push higher this year. I barely play Overwatch anymore, but always am checking for Lucio Ball lol. Although this year, I am a bit irked that they are releasing this Thursday, and then Tuesday are releasing BFA for WoW…So i get a whole 5 days of games not competing with each other for my time outside of work. Should have released it with the World Cup when Lucio Ball made more sense. But hey, that’s just my opinion.

1 Like