Petition - Dont Release Hammond

IKR?

Like his art style makes any difference to how he plays, his lore, his synergies, etc.

SMH

I would much rather they changed the lore and had the ball be an omnic on its own without the silly goofy hamster that turns the game into a cartoon.

Like the op, i believe that the game until now has been keeping a fair balance between realism and fantasy, making the world believable, but now adding this hamster in the mix just pushes the game into the cartoon and goofy world.

Some people may like that, some won’t. I don’t personally.

Moira when released was fixed as a “ugly char” after some skins changes and people learning how to play her, Moira is present a lot on matches.

We don’t know any skin from Hammond what about wait a lil and see what will happen, I’m sure Blizzard is looking for all negative comments about Hammond and they can fix it using some epics skins/cosmetics.

I’m not level 3 yet but if u google some warriors hamster you can find epics drawing, I’m sure if they released Hammond using some warriors, outlanders skins people would accept more.

sigh
go away
please

Cartoon doesn’t mean not serious. It only exists in your conservative mentality.

Petition posts are frowned upon.
These are discussion forums, so we ask that you hold discussions. Creating a thread to ask for replies as votes is not a discussion. Threads violating this guideline are subject to removal and users found to be inciting boycotts will risk forum account suspension.

Name one hero in the game that’s realistic. Oh wait THERE ARENT NONE!!! it’s a cartoon game every hero that is remotely realistic has abilities that are out of the realm of realism. Sounds to me like you need to go play battle field. We don’t want people like you playing are game anyways.

1 Like

And you saying it isn’t is not true no matter how many times you repeat it.

Right!! :joy::joy::joy:

The rest of the replies from here on out should just be laughter.

No. He has no head hitbox in ball form.

Counter Petition: Release Hammond ASAP so Overwatch will finally be worth playing for me

2 Likes

And when can we have that Hammond plushie, please?

1 Like

Finally some Overwatch merch worth buying

Very easy to explain Hammond in Overwatch, the lunar colony scientist started their research on primates and with the success (prolly quick success since primates are very close to humans) a small group decided to try it on sometjing far removed from humans, that side project was hammond

Friendly remind that winston is a space monkey with a cattle prod, Rein is a paladin in 2070, South Korea decided RTS players were the best people to pilot mechs in this universe, and Overwatch australian outback is just straight up Mad Max.

or u could just uninstall and find a new game to play and let us people who enjoy the way developers handle new heroes to simply play it as is.

Only if he comes back with terry crews as his voice actor, im still salty about the missed potential

Citing lack of realism towards Hammond in a game like Overwatch screams hypocrisy, but whatever. :roll_eyes:

Can’t believe how asinine these forums are.

I recommend you give this thread a read. These are all my points on why Hammond fits.

Such a considerable part of the community hates him because he’s a big let down compared to the other releases. More or less everybody expected him to be a smaller monkey that was an evil counterpart to Winston with a more aggressive kit. That’s something the playerbase can hype for as it would be rich lorewise too. There’s just absolutely no hype for a hamster especially one that just rolls in a metal ball and swings around. It’s new but… that’s it. A new intelligent hamster. Even the kit resembles a cheap mobile maintank version of D.va that’s put together from the scraps of the old spider tank and red armor concepts.

Now let’s look at the other released heroes: Sombra and DF were highly anticipated and their personalities were exactly what the playerbase wanted and the character design was top notch even if people don’t enjoy playing them. Sombra had easter eggs all over the place and DF was sort of featured in the first short film. Brigitte Lindholm was instantly everyone’s bae and Ana was hyped as a support sniper. They all had something that the playerbase universally liked. A mundane hamster is… just dissapointing to the playerbase when compared to what we’ve already seen.

1 Like