[redacted topic]

This post has been redacted.

11 Likes

The current limit has been raised to 100 posts per day. How do you write 100 posts a day with them all being of high quality?
Seems fine to me.

4 Likes

Alright that sounds good to me I guess

Personally, My job does not require a lot of my time and I enjoy discussions. Some people have more time on their hands then others. This is likely to have an impact on my ability to interact with people on this forum.

Well, I guess people will have to survive without you once you hit 100 posts each day. :wink:

It legitimately ought to be 15 posts per hour or so instead of 100 per day.

Even the first day lim

They lifted it thankfully to 100 from 10.

1 Like

It just kills the whole point of having forums.

Imagine if you had limited uses on voice chat. It is pretty much the same thing.

2 Likes

Just to do the maths for you all.

100 posts per day and 365 days in a year equal 36,500 posts. I have never seen this many posts on a single account so you are not going to consistently get even close to that limit.

Now let’s do the math with an account I have seen:
8800 posts / 365 days equals 24 posts a day for a year, 48 posts a day for half a year, 96 posts a day for a quarter of a year.

I have not seen anyone creating 8800 posts in 3 months, let alone is this probably impossible without attaining some form of trusted rank in said time and thus lifting your post restrictions all together.

This is not taking into account that with a 100 posts per day on a constant basis, most of them will not be real contributions but more posting for the sake of posting.

The limit is fine.

Is your post limit linked to this trust system though? if so, the more trust you have, the more posts you can make, makes sense, considering we’re all new, our trust is pretty much neutral.

1 Like

Someone didn’t read the “WELCOME TO GENERAL DISCUSSION - PLEASE READ!” topic. Also I haven’t hit no limit yet. It seems to be different for various people.

2 Likes