People who didn't get OWL Sprays, gather here

Happy to hear at least the people who already got sprays are getting the rest of them. Sad to hear those of us who got nothing still have nothing.

i got all sprays now even tho i didnt watch all the games… i guess your topic worked. lol :’)

i didnt write any ticket… yesterday dropped a spray and 2h ago dropped another one.
i didnt expect getting anything… they probably cant help you.

good for you, but your delayed spray is still an entirely different story.

Also, they can help, they just dont want to actually read what we are saying. Instead they copy paste totally irrelevant information, and try to call it a day.

1. They know exactly who watched the matches
  2. They can unlock it
  3. They did not mentioned the region lock in their rules

We have basicly every advantage,they just dont want to accept it because that will mean extra work. But the thing is if you get a ticket with at least 60 reply back and forth you tend to get curious and read what this is all about. Especially if multiple people keep sending the same problem,they eventually will do something about it.

2 Likes

how do you know they know youve watched all the games?

pardon but i didnt read all the 500 posts here…

everytime i had problems with token drops… they told me they dont know if i watched or not.

It was stated during the Mercy event,where people didnt get a player icon but got everything else. They calmed people down that they will fix it because they know who is eligible and who is not and they will unlock it soon.

found it: BCRF Event drops - #27 by TomPowers

“If your preferred Blizzard account is linked to your preferred Twitch account, rest assured that your Overwatch viewership hours are being tracked. In-game rewards will be granted to accounts in batches.”

3 Likes

ive send a mail to the twitch supp one week ago because of another issue… still didnt get any respond… they dont seem to have a good support.

Edited my previous post,found the link which proves that they can track it back whenever they want.

I didn’t get my sprays, from Finland which I don’t think is even excluded?

Finland is on the list of countries that can get the tokens… I assume your Twitch and Battlenet are linked properly?

Yep, I did even get tokens

Well according to twitch i just got my 2nd day 3 hour spray making it 3/4 spray. Which leave me missing the first day 3 hour spray. IM surprise i even got it considering its been a few days now

1 Like

Well, try to send a ticket to Blizzard, try to explain the problem in detail and let us know when they respond.

Okay, I’ll try this, thank you

1 Like

Finally got my Living Room.

I got the 4th spray this morning, just as an update.

Also In singapore. No luck for any of the 4 sprays. Accounts linked. Mercy drops received previously. Sigh.

I’m in the same boat as everybody. Watched stream & didn’t get jack.

However, my boyfriend & I watched the re-run of the first day together at the same time (different platforms. Boyfriend - PC, me - PS4) & he was able to get the first two, while I didn’t get anything. The PS4 method worked before too during the Pink Mercy event, so there’s no way in hell that it would be an issue now.

1 Like

I am sorry to hear that, welcome to the boat!
Could you state where you are from?

I dunno about that not being an issue now. It seems like lots of people watching on PS4 had issues. Twitches clients update all the time to accommodate new changes, in fact they just launched a new reskin of their website. I can’t help but wonder if the protocol that enables you to be able to get drops changed on the PC, but was un-updated and broke on the PS4 during the finals.

1 Like