People who DDoS on Xbox should get a perm ban

He massaged me my ISP and admitted that he’s Dos attacking people. Idk what more they would need from to be able to take action on the guy.

Sure tons of people DC all the time but no one climbs from 3.4k to 3.9k in a day and every game he plays people on the other team lag out. If they REALLY wanted to they could do something.

I agree that something needs to be done if what you are saying is true, but any company like Blizzard must stay on the side of their client’s being innocent until they can prove wrong doing, as what he said to you can’t be proved on Blizzard’s side … there is not much they can do.

Maybe do research on the meaning of the words being used
DDoS means distributed denial of service. In other words it needs to come from multiple sources rather than just one what you are refering to is a Dos attack.

This post is much better

The problem is Microsoft not caring about protecting ip addresses. Pretty sure Skype had this problem. Blizzard has done everything they can to prevent this situation from happening, and Blizzard uses an automated reporting system, so they won’t bother spending their time banning individual people.

They should be arrested. Its illegal.

1 Like

I actually did speak with blizzard and they were very sorry but there wasn’t much they could do.

Talk about this on reddit or the xbox fourms (if they exist) as the problem is Microsoft’s software, not Blizzard.

I think there are a lot of people who don’t understand what a DDOS is, means or how it’s accomplished. You don’t need to report a successful DDOS, trust me, your provider would already know and the impact would be well beyond your little Overwatch team.

There is just so much wrong with this statement. It’s proven, beyond the shadow of a doubt, that you have no clue.

Using peer to peer connections for chat is stupid, but saves these companies money. It amazes me how cheap Sony and Microsoft are.

You then get these wannabe hackers who use these DDOS sites to shut connections down.

Another reason why I’m glad I don’t use consoles.