People wanna complain about a hamster but

Those who are hating on Lord HamHam are probably the same ones who complained about private profiles and endorsements. They just want to hate on anything new and exciting for attention.

1 Like

Same :hamster:
20 characters

2 Likes

I love the design, and I just hope Hammond get’s alvin and the chipmunks references for voicelines lol

1 Like

Hammond could literally be D.Vas pet and that’s too far.

1 Like

a Bunny skin for Hammond lol

Hey check out this thread and let me know what you think about these changes. Improvements to Sombra2.0

1 Like

Now we have two Junk Rats :wink::wink:

2 Likes

It’s all about tone.

Having a giant killer hamster walking around in your game, makes taking the serious aspects of the story more difficult. How am I supposed to immerse myself in the betrayal-ridden epic of the Shimada brothers when there’s a giant rodent smirking on my screen? How am I suppose to become enthralled in the ongoing ideological battles between the remnants of Overwatch and the sinister forces of Talon when they are being outmaneuvered and defeated by a furry, four-legged creature? How am I supposed to connect in the racial animus between man and omnic when all I can see is this cartoon character straight out of a straight-to-DVD CGI Dreamworks movie?

2 Likes

I already did, anything you have to say is always worth checking out, especially when it comes to Sombra :slight_smile: :heart:

1 Like

Thank you for always supporting me :purple_heart: I agree, we Sombra Mains need to stick together!

1 Like

Always :slight_smile: :heart:

1 Like

Im just thoroughly entertained that people are hating on an enhanced Hamster whilst we have:

A sniper who is blue because her heart beats so damn slowly yet is not effected by it (aside from being blue)

a pilot who isnt bound by standard laws of physics or time

onmics - sentient robots who are more intelligent than some teammates.

a Russian woman who controls gravity at will

a security chief that can fly and shoots rockets from her chest

A guy that can freaking teleport by breaking down his cells and regenerating

A teenager that controls a a very advanced mech that can nuke a place at will

a talking, highly intelligent gorilla

some Japanese brothers that can manifest a dragon(s) and mess you up

a woman who can turn invisible and hack almost anything by typing in thin air and who too can teleport, thanks to super intelligent gorilla’s tech

another who can control ice and enclose themselves in it at will and also has an ai robot

a woman who can build stuff out of light

and healers who heal without touching you, heck one can even bring you back to life.

Yes the war between Talon and OW is totally grounded haha.

Is it abit out there? sure, but we’re talking about a space station that did animal testing on the moon and made Winston, its really not out of the realms of possibility for an intelligent hamster.

3 Likes

You’re right, it is. That’s what makes the cinematics and PvE content so cool.

Most of the things you’re rattling off are standard science fiction and fantasy concepts.

A giant killer hamster is quite a departure, no matter how desperately you want to pretend like it isn’t.

2 Likes

I aint pretending, I just give 0 “fluffys”.

Sentient animals is not a departure in science fiction and fantasy concepts. Might be in the west to some extent but you take anime for example and theres talking animals with people out the wahzoo. Not only that but there are some damn deep and dark stories that fall in around such scenarios.

We have movies with talking raccoons and sentient trees, “standard” is merely a matter of perspective.

Anyway that giant hamster has more lore surrounding it than half the damn rosta atm because the lore in this game has stalled.

Nonetheless, the game is not lore. It is a game.

2 Likes

A fair portion of the heros from launch would likely hit backlash had they been released on their own. Humanity at times has also had a history of enjoying watching violence.

That possibility would also have significant impacts in other areas. If you can elevate a hamster that opens a myriad of possibilities where you might be able to make some common animals rivals to humanity. It’s also a messy ethical situation. Additionally, it makes Harold look bad as an intelligent hamster is far more impressive than an intelligent gorilla and the efforts to make said hamster would likely be a bit iffy.

I am sure this is true for some but, it’s not universally true. Horizon is probably my least favorite part of Overwatch Lore but, the Junkers are a close second.

1 Like

Nah , lord Hamham is cute and sweet when ur like 5 yr old…

I dont care about private profiles, i dont care about endorsements Or lore, etc… so there u go… But that hamster is just too much wii U :wink:

I don’t like the hamster and think the private profiles is a good thing. There.

1 Like

Rodents are disgusting, what can I say?

ye… they wanted a flamethrower hero with a big chest

I just think its stupid. Trust me im not a fan of winston either

4 Likes