People still play this dead game?

noticed apex legends 160k viewing on twitch, 2nd fortnight 116k and way down where it should be is Overwatch with 13k… lmao. just popped in again to say this game is absolute trash having played it since release with one account that is stuck in its mmr and refuse to buy another account just to reset it and rank up properly with the heros ive learned to play better after years in this game.

Only fools still believe there is no elo hell in a TEAM game and expect you to solo que climb the ladder and still sleep with this “jus git gud kid” thought. guess what? blizzard KNOWS about this issue but in order to make more cash for their greedy executives in this failing company they do shady stuff like this now.

all the money and time this company has with this game and there is barely enough content to show for it. i mean wake up people. ive quit for a month now and it feels so good to play other games now i actually enjoy.

but hey haters go ahead and comment with the bs im sure you’ll fall in soon and realize this really is a terrible game. we all hoped it would get better but it wont. especially with blizzard staff being fired in all this controversy with the company. I mean christ after years of time off World of Warcraft i came back with BoA hoping it will revive the game but it ended up TANKING because of lack of promised content and quality… and then theres Diablo Immortal… i mean for real…

im sure people will spout that im bad but to that i say i honestly tried with vids and leaning heros and play styles from masters and above. trying to keep a positive mindset for a long as i could, but that wore down eventually when i just wasnt going anywhere in the game but down in the perfect rank for throwers, leavers and smurfs at 2900-3k.

hey though. at least im good at apex legends :slight_smile: even being outplayed on that game doesnt tilt me because i know it was because of ME and not my TEAM.

sad that the only thing that makes overwatch enticing is its ranked mode which is its worst mode in the game because of mmr.

thats my rant comment or dont just hope it will shake people out of this game and maybe blizzard will either die or shapen up.

12 Likes

You realize kids establish twitch viewing numbers.

OW is for a more mature crowd… that works… not much time to spam twitch.

15 Likes

that comment made my night thank you. :joy:

1 Like

Yes, we’re still playing it. Still having fun.

10 Likes

I get if you’re a kid it may affect you’ but for a majority it’s a random fact if you can understand.

1 Like

OW is 3yrs old. trying to compare it to the latest FOTM is just silly.
ppl always flock to the new shiny.
it just is what it is.

8 Likes

get back when OWL is live. it usually sits around 1st and 2nd place on twitch when matches are live

“I cant climb so it must mean that there is something wrong with this game, because I am a g0d at fps” dude, if you are not climbing, thats on you.

nobody expects that. you can queue with a group.

but its true. you need to get good to rank up.

they need to pay employees, pay for the games, they have more games than just this one that needs to be maintained.

all modes have mmr. there is a reason why you are not being put against T500 in arcade modes or quick play: mmr.

8 Likes

this guy is hilarious. And deluded. almost feel a little sorry for him.

Started Silver climbed to Diamond, almost masters now. Not smurfing, no DPS crazyness, I simply play Orisa, a very niche and average hero.

You play well, you will climb as you’re not going to carry with Orisa lmao.

ELO hell isn’t anything, it’s for poor players who think trolls, smurfs, leavers and throwers are only in their own league.

Having spanned over 4 ranks of this game, I can tell you they exist in every league. Sorry to burst your little bubble!

14 Likes

And your topic made my day. Stop crying how is this game dead, when its not. Are you really that dumb to compare 3 years old game vs new game? Sure it has more viewers, its logical so please switch setting on your brain to ON.

2 Likes

Yeah. Thanks for sharing.

Who’s the hater?

U must have a pretty miserable existence if your here only to make people as miserable as you. Just because you don’t like something doesn’t mean you gotta spend your life trying to make other people feel the same way, get a hobby dude.

5 Likes

BABY RAGE LMAO dude why even post if you dont like the game

3 Likes

Acts like he doesn’t care about the game, writes an essay.

Says he’s moved onto other things, still comes to the forums to cry.

Claims he’s good at Apex likely to deflect anyone who would call him bad at OW, private profile.

Solid post.

8 Likes

they dont like the game yet they have a 4 star silver border, i know its not that crazy high but ive never put hundreds and hundreds of hours into something i dont like other than my job.

2 Likes

Why do people who don’t play this dead game anymore still post on this dead game’s forum?

5 Likes

OW is more enjoyable to play than to watch. The only exception is the Esports. After a while the matches will be repetetive, but BR games are never the same to watch.

1 Like

lmao you really must be one salty person if you feel the need to keep coming back to the forums of a game you seemingly hate.

4 Likes

Elo hell isn’t real just git gud. If elo hell is real than did all GM and top 500s just get lucky? You couldn’t hack it so you quit, and because you quit its “dEaD”. Twitch numbers mean nothing. Many if us don’t even watch streamers, because why watch someone play video games when you xlcan play it yourself

But go ahead keep spouting your BS and spam emojis like a teenage girl, thats all you can do

2 Likes

This person dislikes this game so much that they went to the game’s public forum to describe how much they dislike it.
Pretty cute how you base a game’s relevance on Twitch numbers, I’m very surprised you don’t toss in any “OmegaLOLs” in this post. More than likely your hyperbolic statement is meant to get a rise out of the people that play this, but I understand the need for attention, so no worries.

1 Like