People should be allowed to avoid private profiles en masse

Yea because everyone who wants public profiles is a control freak… Get real

T H I S

well said, Bel

says the guy who needs to judge others with a poor idea of skill. youre so insecure you cant handle a default setting or needs to judge everyone based on your profile.

3 Likes

…but how do you know they’re a mercy main if you can’t see their profile :thinking:

4 Likes

if it was actually criticism maybe. it’s always mercy on mcree yet they do better than you. not letting people change hero just bc they didnt play them before doesnt mean anything.

Private profiles are the worst. People can literally lie about their rank in LFG and that’s why no one is willing to play with someone with a private profile

2 Likes

normal people don’t keep their profile’s public in matchmaker. just because it’s popular doesn’t mean it’s normal lolz

1 Like

Rank does not get obscured though?

You don’t have to play with them, just use LFG and ask for public profiles.

I think the fairest compromise is to show season high and current SR. That is WAY beyond fair.

2 Likes

And what if they have a private profile to avoid getting yelled at and flagged for throwing when not playing one character when they may be trying to switch to another? That situation pretty much ensures people buy a new game to have alt accounts, but why should it have to? Especially when that’s unfair to people who don’t have the means to buy a new account every time they want to play as someone else without being bullied over not playing who they have the most hours with.

And if they should be able to handle that you should be able to handle private profiles.

You’re so worried about everyone else. You’re the first person to rage in voice chat 100%

1 Like

To be fair, I have yet to see any other reason. The common one that most flock to is so that they can flex. However, again, the information is not entirely accurate which is why a preference based system would be an objective improvement. No one advocates for that, however. Because there is a different reason they want public profiles to the one they pretend.

Only time I care about private profiles is when a player that’s talking trash has their profile private.

You have no right to sit and berate another player based on stats when you are too afraid to make your own public.

your profile is private too pep i just checked lol

1 Like

You should make a post about this man this is a great idea !

See if you were more than just words this problem would be solved already, because you’d be banned. The private profile debacle was designed to weed out the trash in the community, the ones perpetuating the toxicity. All that’s left is for Blizzard to hurry up and start dropping hammers with impunity, a good old fashioned purge would at least set the final standard for behavior in this game.

1 Like

Okay, and what about someone with a public profile who is a Mercy main who plays McCree? Literally nothing different, except you’re going to whine and moan and complain, tanking your own chances of winning. You’ll be focusing on their gameplay and not your own.

You’re tremendously toxic and have a terrible attitude.

2 Likes

I already did. But it is not taking so much attention. Thanks anyway.

1 Like

Oh im far from being banned pal, never silenced, never suspended ingame so yeah, you are way off but thanks for proving my point. Clearly the stance “if you dont agree with me you are wrong and you deserve to be banned” is great.

Great stuff. Thanks.