People didn't read and just complained: so Foxes šŸ¦Š

Ninetales, maybeā€¦ but yeah moved on::: šŸ’€ Would you like more heroes next year but less Balence?

ā€¦back on topic, it would cause a witch hunt and panic to report for bounty. Even Iā€™ve been accused of not healing and throwing as Moira when I ran out of juice. I fear it would cause a lot of innocent players getting reported/bountied.

imagine all the streamers being targeted.

Giving direct control over who gets to play the game to the community will only result in flagrant abuse.

ā€¦Considering of deleting this topic and replacing it with foxy pics,

QP? Thatā€™s where you want to insert this idea?
I can headshot practice range bots and AI with Widow all the time. That means nothing against real people. QP is the place to practice heroes.

This will promote toxicity between players. Better to reward people for good behaviour (you catch more flies with honey than vinegar).

If this is your motive, I am absolutely not behind it.

There are ways to get your teammates to flex. You can encourage them to go to a hero they are good with and build around that. There are ways, outside of literally asking to hunt them down, to get people to be better teammates overall.

Your motivation seems to be to punish people who are not playing up to your standards. I donā€™t like that. I had a game earlier where I was told to switch off Sombra because I was ā€œdoing badā€ and threatened to be reported - before the spawn doors opened. So your suggestion would easily have me hunted for LITERALLY no reason.

I donā€™t know what happened but thereā€™s foxes so I approve of this post.

2 Likes

People were complaining and not readingā€¦ I moved on. (Was done with this piece of yarn of an idea.) They need to learn to slow down. šŸ’€ Would you like more heroes next year but less Balence?

Gee you really gave up on that bounty idea didnā€™t you?

yesā€¦ mostly cause people were not going the right way with the yarn.

Saw title change and just wanted to let you know the first thread sucked. Love foxes though ;3

1 Like

Itā€™s a forum.
A forum for a videogame.
A forum for a competitive videogame with a diverse cast and skill set.

Of course not everyone is gonna agree with you :roll_eyes:

Well, this is awkward.

Now people would think that Iā€™m goinā€™ to kill some innocent foxes after you changed the original postā€¦ which Iā€™m not by the way, I swear.

1 Like

Look I didnā€™t see the original post but to completely edit the post and remove the original post that caused some outrage just appears cowardly.

1 Like

Why are you commenting on something 13 hours laterā€¦ just let this die please. šŸ¦¹ā€ā™‚ļø What if the next hero was a Isekai theme hero? (another world theme but I am also thinking Deadpool and Futurama too))

Itā€™s 12AM and I like reading and donā€™t have a book on me.

Well I woke up at 7 am and need to go back to sleep. Just look at my other idea.

We can be insomniacs together.