[PC][EU] Diamond player looking to improve

Hey, I’m a 23 years old Italian gamer. My main role is off-tank, though I’m looking to improve my DPS gameplay.

I peaked at 3.6k a few seasons ago but, after not playing the game so much these last months, I’m down to 3.2k. Now I wouldn’t mind getting more back into Overwatch, improving my damage gameplay.

My main concern is not getting carried and climbing a lot fast, but improving overall as a player while having fun with chill people, so someone with decent experience willing to give out tips and helpful criticism would be great (though I know that is asking for a lot).

I mainly enjoy playing soldier, mccree, reaper, zarya, roadhog, and d.va.

Hey, I’m looking for a team/ people to play and improve with too. I’ve peaked at 3.6k, I have plenty of experience and give good call outs. I’m using an ult account right now for a fresh start on my stats. I’m interested in finding people to play with.

Hey, sorry for the very late replay, I wasn’t having any luck with the post so I just decided to join a team and focus on practicing through scrims. So I’m not playing much comp at the moment. Best of luck though in finding someone to play with