PC/Console Account Still Broken - Potentially corrupted

Hello!

The most latest update mentions:

There was a separate issue with account merge where players who had merged their console and PC accounts were experiencing problems logging in. This bug is now resolved.

I believe my account got corrupted during merge.
My account had both PC/Console profiles before the merge.

However Im still unable to login neither or console or pc.

My friend also mentioned that when they try to see my Career Profile the page is stuck on a loading screen, but it loads fast for other players.

I believe that there is potentially another issue related to PC/Console accounts being merged.

17 Likes

I’m having the same problem. I only ever logged in on PC to play the beta, all other gameplay was on Xbox.

I did the account merge when it popped up months ago and since OW2 launched I have sat in queue after queue just to watch it count down to 0 and then error out at login.

I even tried downloading OW2 on my PC and Switch, tried hard resets, router resets, changed regions. I get an error when attempting to log in every single time.

This issue is now fixed for me after the recent maintenance. Im able to login now. Thanks for fixing it guys.

I still having the same problem every time I tried to log in it says disconnected from server and it doesn’t even put me in a queue, I also tried login in my account in other devices but they all say the same thing

same problem, it even affects me on PC. I wonder why it’s not letting us in :frowning: