PC South American servers are literally broken and have been for the past few weeks

"Error starting game, trying again." on literally every queue, for hours, and without a single game being able to start.

Although I can’t exactly tell when the problem started (I’ve encountered this a couple of times during the anniversary event, but it was pretty rare, game worked after a couple of retries), since the past week or two, I get this error on every queue and I can’t find a single game. I’ve been trying for the past two and a half hours with no success, and that’s been the case for the past three days. Just in case it’s important, I should mention that I’ve been trying to play during the late night/early morning times (2am-6am) and I’m not sure if this is as big of an issue for people playing during the day.

I DID managed to find a game yesterday, and as soon as I got in it everyone started talking about the servers being broken and giving them that issue, and begged everyone to NOT LEAVE so we wouldn’t go back to queue hell. We managed to play two games and then it went back to the same error.

I did a quick search on the forums and found a couple of posts about this problem, some of them specifying they’re from Argentina like me, and none of them have gotten any sort of replies. So yeah, I’m making a new thread hoping someone will see it and hopefully fix this problem. At this rate I don’t think I’ll be able to play my competitive placement matches this season.

Thank you for your time!

Please make sure to check the official Latin American forums as support agents there will have more specific details to any connection issues that may be affecting you: