PC player cant see or hear console players

I am a PC player but a lot of my friends play on console. Ever since the s11 patch dropped i frequently run into an issue where i cannot see their text chat messages or hear them in voice chat. The game automatically mutes them in VC and the new “mute hero and text comms” option. They are both ticked and i cannot turn them off. i have all settings in the social menu on. anyone have an idea how i can fix this?

You should check your endorsement level. As long as it’s below 1 you will not be able to enagage in chat or voice chat.

If that’s not the case then check your voice chat settings and make sure everything is enabled.

my endorsement level is two and i can see other pc players messages and hear them in vc, my social settings are all on and i never really changed anything in the first place when everything was working fine, its just with the start of the season when the problem starting occurring

I think it’s a common issue and it’s bound to be fixed.

For now the only way to fix this is to reopen the game.

Developers are already aware of this issue. You can always check the Known Issues thread in Bug Report to see what they are working on.

the issue for me and all my friends is that if the PC player changes any settings (with out without saving them) and then joins a group, all console players are “mute-locked”. only workaround ive found is to not change ANY settings before i join a group with console players. once ur in the group and can hear them, you can change them, but bear in mind if you leave, ull have to restart ur game to get it working again. sorry its a bit of a paragraph.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.