[PC][NA] Looking for team to get into comp with

(PC players only)

so me and a few of my buddys started playing overwatch recently and we find getting into quick play or comp with a bunch of randoms to be so annoying and inconsistent, cause most of the time they dont have mics or dont play roles that benefit the team and when it comes to the group finding feature implemented in the game we always get people who join our lobby who are way to far above our skill level, so were are looking for 3 more team mates who can play fairly regular being almost everyday for a few hours, our time zones is about an hour or so ahead of EST, we are looking to get into comp we do not have alot of experice with compteive overwatch play with are very enthousatic about joining the community,

our three members are currently

PuffDaddy6(me)- level 33 as of writing this, i mainly play ana but can also play and lucio doing roughly 6k-8k healing a match

Lime- level 32 as of writing he mainly plays D.va (basically a one trick) roughly 25 kills a match

Hornswoggle- level 71 as of writing he can play almost any hero but mainly plays rein and symmerta, he is good at filling in team spots for what ever is needed

we are looking for 3 more team mates preferably another healer and another 2 dps heroes

No toxic players, have to be able to make call outs but not flood coms, have a semi good sense of humor and be able to have fun. Come join us and lets win!!! message me for details.

With those hero pools u aint getting past gold tbh