PC Lockup issues

Well, I’ve updated my drivers and everything, however overwatch feels like going from 144 fps to 0 and crashing my pc along with my computer even one bluescreen, i do not know why ? However, once it crashes it doesnt crash again, im running windows 10, GeForce GTX 1660, and 8gb ram, I installed GeForce Experience hoping for better performance results, I do not get any issues on startup. Yet, overwatch still crashes in game, idk if its corrupt files or what but i havent had these issues until i changed display settings to 144hz because i somehow never did that when i got the monitor i changed the in game hz too, i ended up giving up on it and changing back to 60hz and hoped it would fix crashing errors, i ONLY updated the Graphics Card drivers. I reset Video Settings because i was playing around with it while using 144hz to make my game look as good as it could, but later as i mentioned i reset the settings. Is this a corrupt game file? Maybe? Well, thats what i had assumed until i repaired game files… Nothing, I Reinstalled the game… Nothing, At this point i’m begging for a solution. I’ve asked /r/OverwatchUniversity and recieved useless information, so if someone may give me a FULL Tutorial on how i may fix this i will be extremely happy. It is indeed a prebuilt. Ty to anybody who helps this issue without sending me a dangerous or destructive file.

The Overwatch software itself cannot cause the system to shut down or produce blue screen errors. Instead, it points to a system-level issue like hardware or driver issues.

Sounds like it’s the GPU driver.

There is a guide for addressing these types of problems, but official support isn’t available for shutdowns/blue screens on their own.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.