PC Crashing. -50sr

So I’ve been playing this game all day and what happens, my PC crashes. It restarts and i load up OW again to see what happened. Time-ban and -50sr for something that isn’t my fault. I’m so annoyed with what happens here. I play this game and I grind this game and try my hardest to win; you can see that by my stats this season and then i lose 50sr. That’s pretty much 2/3 games wasted. Thanks. Please can you put my SR back to my season high? since that was utter BS.

Unfortunately all disconnections and game crashes counts as leaving the match and will be penalized appropriately. The game server has no way to discern a legitimate disconnection or game crash from one that is forcefully caused by a dishonest player to bypass leaver penalties. You can learn about this policy here:

We can help with resolving any crashes and prevent any more penalties or losses from occuring, but in order to do this we need to learn more about the details of the crash. Otherwise start with these tips to resolve the most common crashes: