Payload broken @ L'Havana

Shifting the blame…how typical.

Then what’s the purpouse of this forum?

So massive that he could hide over the gas station’s roof, which is not that large.

This is embarrassing…

3 Likes

I fail to see the relevance of your comment.

Nope, but the team sure isn’t good at finding Waldo.

3 Likes

Other than the fact you think someone stalling the cart is “cheating”…?

You got rolled, by a player standing still.

3 Likes

Another 6th grader kind of reply. Great.

Here let me explain it to you in big boy terms.

Stalling cart is a regular tactic in the game.

The ball used this tactic, and your team failed to move the mouse in the direction of “upwards”.

This is YOUR fault. YOUUUU got rolled.

3 Likes

Poggers

2 Likes

It’s called camping. And it’s not funny to play that way in an FPS. But yeah, kids hate to loose I guess.

Camping to stall the cart is the most dangerous thing in an FPS game since it is noticed within seconds usually. So i don’t see how it would be a detriment to the FPS tag as it usually just fails to work.

2 Likes

No.

It’s called stalling.

Contesting the cart.

Stopping the payload.

Defending the objective.

Not camping.

Maybe tell your teammates to gather enough awareness into one combined effort, and you MIGHT just have the awareness of a singular diamond player.

3 Likes

Here let me explain to you in big boy terms.

Stalling the cart is tactic used by kids who go after an easy win.

And YOU are an idiot.

I really hope you aren’t as stupid as you make yourself sound.

Cause if you are… I apologize for however much you got bullied and I hope you get the closure you deserve.

3 Likes

This tactic wouldn’t even work in Silver…

3 Likes

It depends on the map.

Because when it does, it feels like cheating.

Yeah but this map… they stood on the payload, if they would’ve turned by 90 degrees to the left they would have seen the hammond.

Yeah it just feels like cheating if you find it too hard to see a massive tank next to you.

I also saw him moving a bit to avoid the inactivity timer, which would make a massive rolling noise.

3 Likes

Says the guy crying about not being able to see a giant tank stalling the payload in a video game.

LMFAOOO

5 Likes

Grow up kid, then we’ll talk.

No u.

4 Likes

Lmao people didn’t saw hammond… Is like in some moments that enemy is at you backward and team just ignore them xD