Patch Notes are up

The Mercy nerf is just MWAHHH…chefs kiss*

Hey, nice! I missed being able to do this and I’m glad it’s coming back.

:astonished:

Hell yes!

And another bit of good news!

All tanks lose 150 hp? What the heck?

in non-RQ…

not my preferred way to address tanks…but much needed change…

RQ wont be affected…and if you read the patch notes they list both HPs for all the tanks

1 Like

Incidentally, it’s not in the patch notes, but the mid-combat passive selfheal during Valk is gone.

Because they are desperately looking for a way to reduce Sojourn play without actually nerfing her. They’re hoping a few more Soldier players will make it to top 500, cutting her dominance by a percentage point or two.

1 Like

The Hammond buffs look fairly reasonable.

I think I like the Brig repair pack changes, she really needed some burst heal on those.

I’m surprised they buffed Mei’s Ult cost, but I’ll take it.

They can’t seem to understand that in a contest between a hero with a one shot and a hero without one, high ranks will play the one shot almost every time. It’s why Soldier is rarely a high pick unless his damage gets stupid high.

Soldier76 was already cancerous with Mercy pocket. They didn’t change damage boost and made Soldier even better. Yay.

2 Likes

Another season where Sojorn will run wild with mercy.

NICE!

1 Like

Ana, Ram and Widow nerfs

Buffs to utility DPS and weaker supports

Compensation buffs to Hog

:partying_face: :partying_face: :dancing_women: :dancing_women: :tada: :tada:

Mercy nerfs are unwarranted, but let’s hope that this ends up being a considerable Mercy buff instead :slight_smile:

1 Like

I dare anyone who isn’t a salty Mercy one-trick who is sulking about the re-work they haven’t even tried yet to say this patch isn’t the best thing that’s happened since launch.

Mercy re-work aside (I do think it can work, and I hope it does, but I’m not sure yet) I literally can’t see a single change I am unhappy with. Nothing. Putting all the amazing quality of life, progression and pro-consumer changes to one side, and just talking balance…

It’s good! It’s actually all good! Even the nerf to my beloved Torb turret seems very reasonable.

But… Oh my… Rein buffs! Wait, what Blizzard? Two-tapping squishies with firestrike? Let’s go, and it looks like the classic fire-strike Window combo is back, only now you can do it twice :heart_eyes:

I might have to start playing tank again especially with these Ball buffs and Orisa’s absurd range buff being reverted.

Zen, +5 ammo! Unironically, hell yes. Let Mercy players scoff at such things. This is actually so based:

To balance his powerful damage output, the lack of mobility is an intentional disadvantage by design, so we’d prefer not to change that too much. Instead, we’re adding more ammo to lengthen the times between when Zenyatta is most vulnerable, which is when he is reloading.

No word of a lie those pesky Genjis and DPS Moiras always seem to jump me when I’m reloading.

Cassidy range buff? Exactly what he needed.

Widow HP nerf?

I don’t even care that you buffed Sombra.

I know, it was rhetorical. IMO, the gun did not need any changes. Soldier is in a good spot.

Soldier is going to be wild<3

I think I will be dusting off my wrecking ball. Buffs looking nice. Soldier 76 gonna be a problem lol. That’s a big recoil reduction. Enjoy it

Nearly killing someone and then having a support save them at the last second is always frustrating. This makes Mercy do that even harder.

Also, calling it now, there’s gonna be a bug involving this and some kind of overhealth ability.

The Ball Meta… it’s coming soon

It’s unclear to me. Does that mean he only has 450 health and 150 of that is shields or he has 450 health with 150 shields on top of that?

He moves from 600/0 to 450/150. For me, it’s a clear reduction in downtime while also giving enemies less ult charge