Patch Notes are up

im very interested to see what these challenges are…and more importantly - are they retroactive? (i might have all of them already :stuck_out_tongue: )

Workshop is back, but no additions are listed, so… no new things? :frowning:

I do not think this is a good buff, tbh. He is not supposed to be far. Not saying he does not need buffs, though.

Why? Was he too hard to play? :person_facepalming:

Really? I think more than 3 is too much, but whatever…

These changes are great! I do not know if this will help, but it is an improvement. She needed burst heal.

This might encourage players to stop healing allies with more than 50% HP expecting the other support to do it? IDK.

Cool passive. I have seen KarQ video and she could tank BOB while healing 4 Hogs :joy:
I know it will not happen ever, but it was hilarious.

No Sojourn nor Kiriko nerfs :neutral_face:

I hope mid-season patch is better than this one.

Developer Comment: This is more an adjustment for the gun feels rather than strictly trying to add power, but it does have an effect on both. It makes the weapon handle more similar to the original version in that you can burst fire more accurately before the recoil kicks in.

Useless coins confirmed (unless Epic skins from the shop in Season 1 and 2 are added).

They buff soldier and mcree, hitscans, and nerf torb and junkrat. Clown world, honk honk.

6 Likes

Heh.

How to fix Mystery Heroes

Oh I’ve been all over this topic since 2017…MH is my baby

and limits have always been the easiest method….my preferred option would’ve been a simple 2 tank limit

I will take this though

Now all they need is to put in hero limits and the best game becomes the PERFECT game mode (not an opinion :sweat_smile:)

Well was more referring to this comment on that thread.

How to fix Mystery Heroes - #6 by JeffreyKaplan

Why would they buff Soldier76??

3 Likes

actually looks decent for the first time in months (if not years)

only one real request left from me:

• disable autoaim for XIM console players

The Mercy nerf is just MWAHHH…chefs kiss*

Hey, nice! I missed being able to do this and I’m glad it’s coming back.

:astonished:

Hell yes!

And another bit of good news!

All tanks lose 150 hp? What the heck?

in non-RQ…

not my preferred way to address tanks…but much needed change…

RQ wont be affected…and if you read the patch notes they list both HPs for all the tanks

1 Like

Incidentally, it’s not in the patch notes, but the mid-combat passive selfheal during Valk is gone.

Because they are desperately looking for a way to reduce Sojourn play without actually nerfing her. They’re hoping a few more Soldier players will make it to top 500, cutting her dominance by a percentage point or two.

1 Like

The Hammond buffs look fairly reasonable.

I think I like the Brig repair pack changes, she really needed some burst heal on those.

I’m surprised they buffed Mei’s Ult cost, but I’ll take it.

They can’t seem to understand that in a contest between a hero with a one shot and a hero without one, high ranks will play the one shot almost every time. It’s why Soldier is rarely a high pick unless his damage gets stupid high.

Soldier76 was already cancerous with Mercy pocket. They didn’t change damage boost and made Soldier even better. Yay.

2 Likes