đź“ť Patch Note Still Not Updated On The Forums

I am curious as to why the latest patch note is not visible here on these forums? Normally each time when the LIVE Server updates, all the information about the update will be posted in the Announcements Categories, but I notice that it haven’t been updated since MAY 22, 2018.

I am full aware that there are other sources to find the patch note as this link below

Is where you can go to find the most recent patch notes, but my question is why stop updating the announcement selection where that is where everyone is so used to viewing all the latest patch note?

7 Likes

Bumping this thread, as I notice that they still haven’t update the annulment category with recent patch notes.

1 Like

Polished™

20 characters

2 Likes

Things have been slowing down at the HQ as of late :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

:man_shrugging: I usually just get my patch notes from the launcher. It was immediately available once the game patched today though (for once, LOL).

2 Likes

Thank you :wink:

I can tell, as that is normally where I go to see all the fixes and updates…

2 Likes

Yeah, I am always on these forums obviously as many already know, I just miss how everything would be update here on these forums as well.

They stopped using the Announcements section for patch notes which sucks.
Instead they use this page: Overwatch 2 - Patch Notes

1 Like

Exactly, I don’t mind going to other sources to find the recent changes, but I just like for the latest patch notes to be update here on these forums as well, if not then what is the point of having the announcement selection?

I have no idea. They still put new patch notes for PTR on the forums but suddenly stopped doing them for live patches. What’s so hard about copy and pasting them onto a new thread on the forums?
The announcement section is pretty much irrelevant now.

1 Like

This… hopefully we get some acknowledgement about this issue.

1 Like

They also didn’t do it for the Hammond patch because… reasons.

It has been low key frustrating me.

1 Like

Exactly… Like it is very unprofessional, they been doing it so long why stop now?

They’ve probably grown weary of being told they suck at balancing.

1 Like

This just made my night.

Shameless bump.

Hey all,

The website will be the new go to location for patch notes hitting live servers. The PTR patch notes will continue to be posted on the PTR Feedback forums for reference.

Thank you.

5 Likes