Paris is just Horizon 2.0, and it may be the worst 2CP map

no, Eichenwalde was defense favored, this map is balanced, have you considered getting gud?

Reminds me of this:

no u

Not everyone hates 2CP

1 Like

You had an error there, I fixed it.

You are so daft if you cannot defend the second point of Paris.

First 3 times I played were on defense - three wins. Second three times I played, offense - two wins. The one loss was because one of our healers (ana) mouse battery died on the last push and could not get it swapped out in time.

Team work is more critical to 2 CP maps than the others. I know the idea of team work goes over a lot of peoples heads, but it is certainly not rocket science.

1 Like

I love 2CP myself, Hanamura and Volskaya are some of my favorites.

but this is a terrible map.

I agree with OP. it’s wide open and with HUGE natural choke points. ults like dva’s are insane to try and avoid when ur out in the open. very poorly designed.

It’s really more of a left/right flip and reskin of Anubis.

Personally, I just hate how cramped it is. At least half of my game is my screen filled up with 50% walls and corners.

I main Junkrat, and even though it’s a pipe dream for him and others, I just hate feeling claustrophobic.

1 Like

I actually really like this map.

it’s a pretty good Hammond map tbh, iirc they said they planned the next few maps with him in mind which explains why most tanks don’t work as well

also like some people said, BOSS comp works really well.

[quote=“Kajabuubuu-1836, post:52, topic:305330”]
it’s a pretty good Hammond map tbh, iirc they said they planned the next few maps with him in mind which explains why most tanks don’t work as well[/quote]

Yeah, it feels weirdly biased towards Wrecking Ball with that big ledge behind A for booping and the statue in the middle of B for doing donuts around. I’m not sure I like the idea of maps being so favourable to certain heroes – I know all maps have heroes that work better than others, but Paris is the first one that seems like it was designed with someone specific in mind.

But the map is new and I’m still getting used to it, so maybe that will fade in time.

Yeah it’s not very good.

Definitely not my favorite map.

Its my favorite map because it’s the prettiest one next to Busan imo. But I really hate how the walk from Defense’s spawn to Point A takes a billion years.

From what I have experienced though, defenders have an easier time on this map because attackers usually have a hard time capturing point B.

Point B is more like Eichenwald than Horizon. The Point A though is a bit attacker bias. The defender spawn needs a rework is all.

no one touching A point in this map that small alley for attack team only farm ults for defending team lol

You don’t really have a good spot to position yourself but the enemy probably won’t kill you and they don’t have a good position either. Even if they kill you you can still stall indefinitely on point B.

This only thing the map doesn’t favor is fun.

Actually, even if it’s a majority, this shouldn’t be an argument. Overwatch is meant to be diverse and even if there’s a small group of people only that likes certain type of maps, they should be in the game.