Paris / Hero Hints next week?

Can we expect the map to come out next week? Also we should get Hints next week on their twitter as well right?

1 Like

I need this
I already want a new Hero, i love Ashe and she is fun to play, i would love a new hero already.

Cough: đź—ż THE AMAZING TALON HERO 30 CONCEPT: LEONORA (The Video)

Paris, yes. Hero hints… Eeeeh? Maybe? I am more aligned to last week of Febuary to have teases of new hero. With proper reveal 5th of March but it is possible they gonna tease on Thursday and reveal 26.02

We’d have to wait a week Till Friday (window is this upcoming Thursday to the next)

Sure she’s possible but we have one problem Echo. They seem to be too close to each other. And as we already know Blizz wants each hero to feel unique and not too alike with other heroes.

Anyway, I could see Leonora as a Hero. But dat name ._. Can’t we call her “Nora” to make it short, I don’t want another Wrecking Ball Situation D:

You do realize Echo could be like 32 cause Blizz con. (Plus I don’t think you’re see the whole concept)

And if you having problems with her name then you just got to improve your English

This just doesn’t seem very…overwatchy? like your idea feels like zenyatta and moira with anime tossed in.

I thought the map is coming out tomorrow, since I already predownloaded an update 4 days ago