Paris Etertnal vs. Boston Uprising - FINAL

After Map 4

-
-

WATCH LIVE: OverwatchLeague.com (Tokens Enabled Here!)

Oh, god, my heart cannot take this crap anymore…

What a match this is turning out to be… and for all of those people that only have it on for tokens it’s also good for you!

Correct me if I’m wrong but has the team that ran Mei just lost map every time? I don’t remember if she got played much on Volskaya but I know that Boston lost when they ran it on Illios and Paris lost with it on Kings row and Rialto.

Paris is going to roll here. Putting Nico in those two maps was the difference honestly. Soon’s Tracer and Sparkle’s Genji coming at you simultaneously is pretty terrifying.

I just don’t get why they put him on Hitscan. Nicos Mei looks a lot better than Sparkles.

DUDE what is that flag planting emote?!?!?

Soon:

It was from preordering Warcraft or something.

Was promotion for BFA

I remember for the longest time they rendered in 30 FPS and it was hilarious to see.

That is the Horde Flag emote for Tracer, that and the Alliance flag emote can be acquired if you get the World of Warcraft Battle for Azeroth Digital bundle. Also includes voice lines for Torbjorn, player icons, and sprays. You can still get these items here:

1 Like

1 hammer kill = me buying boston torb skin

Is it bad I don’t even play WoW but want to preorder for those icons and emotes, etc.?

1 Like

How fast can FDGOD solve the Rubix Cube?

First it is not a preorder, BfA has been out for over a year now. But yeah, you can purchase the add-on I think even if you don’t play WoW.

That’s how little I know about WoW.

hard punk carry :open_mouth:

Boston will probably lose but damn they looked good today.

EDIT: YESSS BOSTON!!!

i take back what i said about the camera POVs being in the right place at the right time… they missed the tracer 1v1 :confused: