Paris Eterntal vs. Houston Outlaws - FINAL

SIDESHOW IS A FEEDER LUL

What I will say is Paris looks like they have Houston well scouted. I mean take Oasis City Center as an example. They were on the perfect comp to counter Houston straight out of spawn. Winston GOATS with the Sombra variant, and the Moira. The absolute best version of GOATS for playing against a Pharmercy Trip DPS comp.

Well the Paris comp was initially built to shut down Widow, so Linkzr going widow into that was doomed to fail. But Tracer/Sombra into that, not to mention Paris was on ATTACK, meant stopping Linkzr was all it could really do.

I just woke up and the first thing I see is Linkzr playing tracer. What timeline is this?

Goats would have won that ? Perfect rockets.

I’d honestly forgotten that Jake is a good Pharah, it feels like it’s been so long

uhhh anyone else having audio issues? i cant hear hit sounds

1 Like

no hit sounds? Isn’t this supposed to be high budget e-sports?

bro what is the production team doing? i just saw a quick shot of the watchpoint desk

That’s more like it, let’s go Paris!

Junkrat’s Riptire is a similar entity to Ashe’s B.O.B. however during this ult, Junkrat becomes the non-playable entity while the tire becomes the Player controlled character and is subject to the hook, but not stuns (though it will take applicable damage from stun abilities).

wtf is houston doing…

That was very strong. Run it back!

Yeah looks like they are back.

Congratulations forums you have been proven correct. Don’t play GOATS if you suck at it.

Final Score

Victory!

WATCH LIVE: TwitchOverwatch LeagueESPN3

3 Likes

Houston are almost certainly in the stage playoffs now, Paris pretty much needs to beat Boston later this week

Excuse me Hex?

And so after many losses in stage 2, the Outlaws have surpassed the expectations of their rivals, and Monte now sits on top of his tower scouring at them, but elsewhere Dallas Jack knows that a new enemy is appearing and they are looking to conquer all of the western teams… will they respond to this terrible threat? FIND OUT NEXT MATCH ON OVERWATCH LEAGUE Z!!!

1 Like

My favourite part about Outlaws winning is that Monte is wrong.

Like I like Monte, but it’s so satisfying to see him be wrong about anything.