WATCH LIVE: YouTubeOverwatch League

Official Forums Pick'em Top 5
(After Week 6, Day 1 West)
#1 NOSTALGIA 116 points
#3 JUNSEI 112 points
#2 TYLERG 108 points
#4 WYOMINGMYST 107 points
#5 SNOWMAN_99 106 points
*Not Live. See the live leaderboard here.

Click here for Discussion Thread Rules
  • This thread is intended for the discussion of this specific Overwatch League match.
  • Please be respectful to one another and follow the Forum Code-of-Conduct and the Overwatch Forum Posting Guidelines.
  • Incentivizing boycotts or invoking discussion that outright expresses hate or disinterest toward Overwatch or the Overwatch League directly in these match discussion threads of any kind will be considered trolling and flagged appropriately.
  • If you are Trust Level 3 user, you are welcome and encouraged to post your animated YouTube clips, gifs and images in replies to support your team or be expressive, but please keep any such imagery appropriate.
  • I, WyomingMyst, am a Forum MVP. This means I spend a great deal of time helping players with Overwatch (which is why my text is green in color). This thread is not related to my role as a Forum MVP and I do not represent Blizzard Entertainment.

Thank you for your cooperation and enjoy the match!

Tokens now enabled on OverwatchLeague.com! Click here for important information and troubleshooting!

Join the official forums OWL Pick'em Leadeerboards!Need info on the 2021 OWL Season? Click here to watch my video explaining it all!

Sounds like the FU reboot is just confirming Philly is cutting the western players because of visas.

There’s also juice about a 2nd Academy team returning and some tweets suggest it might be Mayhem Academy.

Oh, and Justice wins 3 - 1.

i HAD to clip it…why SOE…why?

1 Like

I mean, have you seen the man?

no no…the reaction even as a straight man is warranted…why would she agree to filming that clip…lol

She just has the courage to express what the world is feeling.

Justice forgot how to play Overwatch.

I need less of that and more of THIS Justice:

I haven’t looked at the stream since match start, so…

I called Justice 3-1, and I’m sticking with it.

Well Naga is refusing to let Paris lose again.

I’m glad Houston isn’t facing them in this stage.

It feels like they’ve widened the threshold of what counts as “live”. I’ve paused a bit to sync with another stream and it still gives me the red Live dot.

This performance is so bad, it might hurt DC’s chances of statehood. :grimacing:

I thought I heard something about hero bans being reintroduced in OWL a couple of weeks ago. Is that happening now (or in the future) or do I remember that incorrectly?

The 2nd (current) and 4th stages have hero pools.

Rein, Tracer, Sombra, and Zen are banned this month.

1 Like

Ah nice ok thx.

No problem. :+1:

These heroes were picked at random from all heroes that had at least a 10% pick rate.

These heroes can’t be banned in the 4th stage.

Quick, someone put Decay’s face on milk cartons.

He’s missing today.

Hopefully both McCree and Ashe will be banned on 4th. Or McCree and Echo.

But INVID, I play Ashe and McCree!

You can watch replays from previous rounds then :laughing:

1 Like