Paris Eternal vs. San Francisco Shock - Summer Showdown - FINAL

If the San Francisco Shock goes down, it would be the biggest upset of the season…

Nah, it would have been better if Toronto did it, now that would have been a fantastic upset. Paris Eternal doing it isn’t as crazy. Paris always had that potential, they just needed the right players. Overall their coaching is good, their players seems to have trouble executing the strats. Like you see things from that team you could tell was due to fantastic coaching, but sadly they never climbed to the top.
Thing is, If they focus Sparkle too much, XZI could click one head that is vital, like Violet, who has been popping off, and then it’s team fight over.

Only reason his coaching works, is because he has the players that can execute his strats. Without players like that, his strats might not even work.

Well technically Crusty doesn’t come up with the strats. That’s not how the SF coaching structure works. People give Crusty credit for SF’s success because of his system for how he organizes the team.

Some killer genji play,

Well yeah the coaching staff all come together and do their thing, but yeah, you know what I mean, the players are the ones who play, etc… Like ANS barely missing shots is why Shock dominate for example. Wasn’t he the 1 in 3 shots, or was that Happy? One of them was like 35% crit rate.

I can’t believe my eyes, the shock are suffering what they do to other teams…

Shock should put in their Masters main tank.

The only time Boston was good was Stage 3 in Season 1. That was under Crusty.

Crusty took over the Shock in season 2 and they dominated in Goats and the post-season double shield.

SF assistant coaches went to new teams because of their success and SF still dominates in season 3.

There’s a lot of evidence that Crusty is good at his job.

I know, Crusty is good. But he did have players like Striker, Gamsu, Neko… So that helped. Striker also somewhat hard carried Stage 3.

What a player - I can only imagine what it’s like to play against him

Okay, Shock are looking like they… aren’t phased.

Leave it to the Shock to manage a full hold.

=

https://o.remove.bg/downloads/77da856c-2fa5-457f-bf1b-bf2121707781/download-removebg-preview.png

1 Like

Masters Tank not good enough anymore.

Also I hope Violet or Choi gets this year’s MVP if no one from Shanghai does, I want a damn Support or Tank acknowledged.

He’s just letting Smurf handle this riff raff while he’s in the back, benching 500 lbs with one hand.

And his forehead.

Oh this brings memories… Shock finishing Rialto with a minute left then getting the world record broken on their defense.

That map was their crucible.

You can tell Viol2t wants to win because he’s actually healing now.

“Entertainment purposes done, lets do this I want be home for dinner”

1 Like