Paris Eternal vs. New York Excelsior - FINAL

yes it did

command center supposedly working…(i wouldnt know)

inb4 this is some pay2watch thing blizzard is doing

can confirm it is working

It looks like the main stream is down but anyone of the command center in watch from one of the alternate streams.

sucks to be a poor guy I guess. Gonna miss those tokens too since I can’t watch the stream

1 Like

Press F to pay respect?

Can confirm Paris won Dorado in OT

Gotta remember that Blizzard is just a small indie dev. This kind of stuff happens when you don’t have a massive budget

1 Like

Someone needs to kick out the drunk monkeys in production again…and tell Twitch to stop allowing suspicious IP’s.

Captain Planet (OWL Stats guy) has put descriptions of every team fight on his Twitter from when the cutout happened, in case you’re wondering

that is good Because at least they are aware that their stream is cut

Overwatch league twitter says that the final score was 3-0. WTF is going on?

Seems for once it isn’t OWL’s fault:

Stream is under DDOS attack at the moment. I believe Blizzard is working with Twitch to isolate and shut off access to the DDOS attackers.

wars have been lost due to the lack of communications actually they have also been started the same way… comon blizzard you dont want your fans to war against each other please fix the streams

Funny that the alternative streams for the all-access pass owners stayed up even when the mainstream failed. Blizzard should have a failsafe just in case something like this happens

If Twitch Support is to be believed, the stream cutout is not due to OWL…it’s a Twitch problem. They’re investigating.

I’d assume the POV streams are on a separate server. That way if one server goes down (as seems to be the case here), there’s still one format to watch in