Paris Eternal vs. New York Excelsior - FINAL

Twice on that map Libero stunned Danye to prevent EMP, one of them cancelling it mid-use. Add in Jjonak hitting Bio Nade after Bio Nade, and it’s safe to say that was not ideal.

1 Like

So full hold, NYXL Sombra Goats is pretty good.

If you mean the PTR nerfs, those aren’t even there yet. It has nothing to do with it.

Nah, I meant the matrix usage cooldown increase from waaay back. It’s enough for teams to try to land sleep through it to grav safely or sneak antinades in, and they’re finally trying to do so.

Better first half. Solid defence on B to drain the clock, if we can look competitive on offence, then that’s plenty of reason to be positive for the rest of the stage

That sleep from Jjonak at the end is accurate representation of their entire match lol

I’d call that competitive tbh. Still a map loss, but looking solid, and should be good enough to beat other midtier sides

Not sure, other than that first round on Nepal, they’ve barely given them a fight.

NYXL are basically testing this strat too, it’s only their third match using it with SBB. The reality is that the gap is huge.

My point is that on Numbani, Paros were winning some non-EMP fights, and generally not getting curb stomped. Considering their Stage 2 record, to have that against a top team is progress.

Yeah, and now NYXL just styling it. :frowning:

This stream is just pathetic

did the stream die for anyone else?

1 Like

yes it did

command center supposedly working…(i wouldnt know)

inb4 this is some pay2watch thing blizzard is doing

can confirm it is working

It looks like the main stream is down but anyone of the command center in watch from one of the alternate streams.

sucks to be a poor guy I guess. Gonna miss those tokens too since I can’t watch the stream

1 Like

Press F to pay respect?

Can confirm Paris won Dorado in OT