Paris Eternal vs. Los Angeles Valiant - FINAL

Holy crap, a Zen/Moira hybrid. Siphon enemy health to a pre-designated teammate without the middle man

1 Like

i have many words for you that would get me banned from these forums

Finnsi, man. He’s too good

Sooon hard carry reverse !

I mean Semmler is better than Doa at least.

Did kruise mess up a ress after that nerf that took Orisa’s life during blizzard or was it intentional for a swap?

you get to live for now

1 Like

I mean, I like seeing EMPs screw up because I hate seeing that as a decider for a game, but those previous EMPs (before the simultaneous ones) were curiosities.

h ttp://giphygifs.s3.amazonaws.com/media/HDoL0CIhb1uoM/giphy.gif

To see Reaper and Moira in the game and on the winning map is wonderful to see.

Wings out! The Valiant are flying up the ranks!

Final Score/Tiebreaker

Victory!

WATCH LIVE: TwitchOverwatch LeagueESPN3

guess its over for me instead :pensive::clown_face:

If today’s standard continues for the rest of the stage, I think both LAV and Paris gets in the play-ins

Pick Brig with Lucio was a mistake …

paris botted out really hard

1 Like

Paris unable to capitalize on those two very good EMPs.

Paris have NYXL and Dragons to play this stage, I think this loss cost them that chance.

Assuming there’s no upsets, then Washington is a gimme, and both ATL and Philly are winnable. That would put Paris in the 11-17 to 13-15 range.

Looking at the schedule, I’d say that means nobody else overtakes them, and Dallas definitely fall behind. Then you have a 5 team group of Paris, LAV, ATL, GZ and Chengdu. 3 of them are making it, with GZ the favourites currently.

I say Chengdu have a surprisingly poor stage, GZ cruise in, and LAV probably just booked their ticket. Winner of Paris v ATL gets #12.

paris for the 2019 win 5head