Paris Eternal vs. London Spitfire - FINAL

I imagine each team will manage their own tech crews for their own arenas, but referees and officials might be done through OWL itself to prevent team bias.

The referee primarily visually monitors players to check to make sure the equipment is working correctly, they can call for a pause if they visually see an issue. They also can enforce the Overwatch League Code-of-Conduct if necessary.

They’re just like any other ref in a game, make sure the players aren’t cheating and aren’t breaking rules. One prominent example of the refs stepping in was back in Season 1 when Muma wore glasses on stage that said “Ka-Chow”. The refs confiscated them from him on camera since they weren’t prescription glasses.

Well that’s just rude, let Muma KACHOW!

Soon just evaporated there

gone too soon???

There was so much C9 in that match!

Final Score

Victory!

WATCH LIVE: TwitchOverwatch LeagueESPN3

I didn’t see a single C9 in that match???

1 Like

Literally C9’ing all match, wdym?

No, London forced Paris off point a lot (for example on Anubis there was no contest because Nico got demeched just as he was about to touch), but no C9s

those twitch chat C9’s??? yeah…we had a lot of those…

I don’t think you understand what C9 is.

:confused:

I have not seen any C9s…yet…but that doesn’t mean we will be immune to them in Dallas…

My only conclusion is you mean that London Spitfire literally is what became of C9 KongDoo

A C9 is when a team only needs to stand on the point/payload to win, but because of miscommunication or failure to pay attention, they don’t. Being actively prevented from getting to the point is not a C9.

No, C9 is the team Cloud 9. AKA London Spitfire :slight_smile:

Y’all, Goldlantern and I just met SOE. She was soooo sweet :sob::sob::sob:

1 Like

So my final conclusion was right