Paris Eternal vs. Houston Outlaws - FINAL

It’s the Brig that kept them alive there. They had the armor still and the sustain was huge.

1 Like

The reason Outlaws didn’t lose the fight after the EMP, was because Rally was JUST used… meaning everyone was given armor, by the time EMP was used, the Armor was nearly the full amount handed out, so it was 300 health for the squishies.

Honestly was a plat EMP.

Dive also has very tickly damage types so armor works incredibly well against it.

Yeah that is why people thought Dive would never work against Goats… well until we saw 1-3-2 Dive work.

Ah, so they went next level greed.

shocked.gif

No they didn’t. The recent change to YouTube simply doesn’t have a drop system ready yet. You can learn more in my master post about this.

Nico bad at ultimate usage…

1 Like

Muma was pretty darn dominant there…

No idea what Eternal was doing there.

God I just remembered Junkrat was in the game.

No one has picked him yet :pensive:

Even Ashe has been picked.

1 Like

That Soldier pick with the dive worked really well.

Houston Outlaws, a team that can’t play meta, suddenly becomes decent when there is no meta.

Love seeing them use the OWL Grey Skins for the Hero Bans… :roll_eyes:

Seeing Rein in his Grey Skin just makes me furious they haven’t released anymore since OWL’s first year.

What year are we in again? The third :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: year!

Why does this remind me of this line of a book I’m currently reading…

“Niko, Niko, a curse I speak-o!”

Also, I’m not sure whether I should bash the Eternal or credit the Outlaws for that last round…

He was picked this season…it’s been awhile, but he was used…

But, of course, it could be worse…you could be Roadhog or Bastion…

That was fast.

Damn Outlaws rolling.

I knew hero pools would be great for Outlaws.

As much as Blase didn’t work on Cree he does fine on Soldier so it is an option this time around.

Again, not sure at this point whether I should bash the Eternal or credit the Outlaws…I guess we’ll see after the break…

1 Like

hahahaa changed my highnoon prediction from Paris to Houston right before the match. glad i did.

STEAM
ROLLED

benbest is garbage

Thanks Jeff for hero pools, the game got interesting again.

1 Like