Paris Eternal vs. Houston Outlaws - FINAL

haha Paris blows. losers.

Wow…just wow. Great Job, Outlaws.

I enjoyed the live drawing. I’m glad they are going to keep it.

Muma goes to spawn camp… but REALLY.

It was a bigger stomp than game 1, just perhaps not in the way I expected.

Nice to see that the “KILL THE MONKEH!!!” tunnel vision is not exclusive to ladder.

2 Likes

Alright, I admit I was wrong with my prediction…

Though I’m sure Watchpoint hosts are gonna be asking tonight “Bash the Eternal or credit the Outlaws?” And almost all of them say “Bash Eternal” rather than credit Outlaws…

Muma’s great adventure really paid off.

I cant believe people think this trash game is an esport. Get some taste people.

Oh that poor kid better never wear that shirt. The new Overwatch League graphic print shirts from Fanatics are terrible.

Final Score

-
-
-
-
Victory!

WATCH LIVE: YouTubeOverwatch League
MLG - Best Stream Quality

Salty Eternal fan, or forum troll needing a vacation from the forums? You make the call:

LOL, I find everything that OWL has done this year to be terrible except hero pools… it’s like the one savior of this season…

Forum user wishing you people would have your own board for OWL crap.

You jealous these guys get paid 80k to 150k a year to play a game, LOL.

Yeah these threads really take spotlight away from all those “Moira has/doesn’t have a lock-on” threads and the important discussion within.

2 Likes

OWL is like 3 threads a day on Saturday/Sunday amidst a sea of balance whining. What else is General Forums good for?

1 Like

You literally came into this thread…filled with people watching the game…and decided to berate them about the game when there’s literally THOUSANDS of threads unrelated to OWL and/or Overwatch itself.

I wish there was a board where all of the nonsensical whining and complaining could be tossed into but I can’t get everything I want.

1 Like

Hey everyone, please remember to treat each other with respect on my match discussion threads.

Final match of the day begins soon:

So start a thread asking about the possibility of making this happen…I would probably sign on (and I’m sure most of us here would as well, especially since GD does nothing for the game anymore). Or realize that some of us would rather comment about the ongoing matches than participate in the 5000th thread of the day about some hero that the 4999 other threads pretty much explain better.

Also, EpsilonKey said it best:

So, yeah…plenty of threads for you to participate in, Doombunny.

1 Like

Anyway, hope the Outlaws can continue this streak…but we’ll find out fairly soon.