Paris Eternal vs. Boston Uprising - FINAL

Eternal still don’t know how to play Control maps.

Should be closer next few round, think I expect Uprising to win though.

And that was terrible.

a lot more people are watching Danye feed than previously

After Map 2

-
-
-
-

WATCH LIVE: TwitchOverwatch LeagueESPN3

Well, this is going okay so far. Hopefully it was just first map nerves on Ilios.

A lot less comfortable than it should have been for the Eternal there thanks to the Kruise mistake at start. Still pulled it back though.

Paris just seem to be particularly bad at control maps. Saw the same yesterday, absolutely stomped on round one but still got the win in the end, kinda comfortably.

1 Like

It’s like Dallas and 2CP. Apparently they’re currently 3-12 on Assault, and because Dallas generally doesn’t reverse sweep, you can safely guess they’ll lose if they drop Map 1.

Yeah, if Kruise hadn’t got himself shot in the face at the start and screwed up that first defence it’d have looked a lot less close than it turned out.

o wow, that attack just broke and turned arround in Paris favour :open_mouth:

After Map 3

-
-

It’s so nice to now have a Zarya that isn’t just self-sabotaging. Like I wouldn’t say Danye’s anything special on Zarya, but he’s not actively making it harder to win.

Paris hasn’t gotten any better have they? Boston have gotten worse⁉️

Boston have never been consistent.

Also Paris always disappoints on Round 1, which makes them look probably worse than they are, but they usually get it together after that.

Soon is not on Zarya… thats what happened
well have to wait and see what they are made of when meta change to more DPS

1 Like

Final Score

Victory!

Lol Boston went full pepega this last map. Happy for Paris tho.

2-0 on the stage, with both Florida and Houston to play, and a rematch with Boston? We might finally make the playoffs

sadly one of my fav teams lost, but man of the match is my personal potato on cake