Paid $50 for a sombra skin and now they're giving it away for free

Feels bad man :frowning:

At least the other blizzcon skins are too thematic to throw into an event update.

4 Likes

They DID specifically say when they released Demon Hunter Sombra that it would be available to everyone at a later date.

105 Likes

That didnā€™t take long el oh el

2 Likes

Donā€™t people like you usually say ā€œthe skin was a thank you, you paid for the ticketā€?

23 Likes

They said when it was released it would be available later.

7 Likes

me before the event:

ā€œi wonder which will be the one thing they jump on this timeā€

event starts:

ā€œFOUND IT!!!ā€

7 Likes

Wow that was really fast

How do trolls even make accounts so fast midday? Donā€™t you have school?

3 Likes

You paid for the virtual ticket last year and the bundle that came with it. You didnā€™t solely pay $50 for a skin or I will solely mock you.

3 Likes

Not trolling. Itā€™s a good skin.

Should have read the fine print

It is. Which is why they said you could get it in game later. You paid to have it early.

5 Likes

Congratulations. You bought the 2018 blizzcon ticket for the wrong reason. It was stated it will be obetainable at a later date in 2019 but fear of missing out got the best of you and you decided to buy a skin for 50 bucks. I hope you atleast tuned in for the streams they had.

6 Likes

I called it months ago. $50 was too much for a skin, and Blizzard is letting us know they agree.

I hope to see the other blizzard skins for this years Blizzcon in the anniversary weekly challenges.

Should have refunded the blizcon 2018 ticket like othersā€™ did then when the fine print thing became public. I kept mine because I wanted the other parts of it and I like watching Blizcon. Also i get achievements in WoW for being a ticket holder.

1 Like

They said it was gonna be available later this year. And each individualā€™s items estimated value was only about 10 bucks.

Iā€™m glad they kept their word.

1 Like

I paid 50 dollars for last yearā€™s ticket and I donā€™t mind this at all. People need to chill out.

4 Likes

This all anyone needs to say on the matter.

1 Like

The question is will this happen to this years blizzcon skins aswell?

2 Likes

Nope. Sombra is available because they specifically promised Sombra. The rest wonā€™t be rereleased.