Pachimari Challenge - PVE Bug

Alright so ive recently make twice the challenge pachimari on the first mission of the new PVE. And didnt have it unlock. Also at the 2nd try the game just disconnect me juste after.

I think that the game dosent recognised the pachimari or maybe the game make it drop on the ground 1sec before the challenge got accepted. Need to fix it cause its really annoying when u do it 2 time with random people. Always need to say to everyone what to do.

Plz fix :heart: thx love u

2 Likes

i just asked 3 random teammates to help me do it and when we got it done it just didn’t count :frowning: did we do something wrong maybe? or is it actually bugged?

2 Likes

I tried 3 times. We got it all the time. It seems bugged.

2 Likes

It is intended for “Save-a-mari” to be completed on Expert or higher difficulty. The challenge text is not specific to this, and will be corrected in a future update.

Overwatch 2 Known Issues - August 11, 2023 - Bug Report - Overwatch Forums (blizzard.com)

1 Like

“Stop, Thief!” is also bugged. I’ve done it 4 times now and it hasn’t completed.
I pick Winston, rush the batteries, pick them up and then kill the thieves and nothing happens.