Ows 1 to OWs 2 (Console and PC)

Hi, I’m aware that with Overwatch 2 fast approaching, I have a few issues I need to ask:
Hi all,

Sorry if this is posted in the wrong section (a lot going on atm), with Ows 2 around the corner, I have a few questions:

1. I currently have a pre-paid number as my primary phone number. I went to add this and unfortunately it is not supported? Would I need to change to a post-paid number? If this is the case, it’s a bit unfair for me as a player to change my plan just to suit this. [Update: it accepts it?]
  2. I currently have an account on Xbox One and one on PC - both have the same email address associated with this. I’m guessing with both on different platforms, this should affect these profiles? Just want to be sure…

The only info available at this time is on the FAQ.

Thanks Nicole. I tried adding my number to the account and now its saying its been already used - I don’t think I have included it in any accounts I may have created. Is there a way to find out a bit more quicker than logging into each account?

Not really, your best bet is to check them all.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.