OWLeague Grey skins

I was wondering where were the owl grey skins we could purchase last year? I don’t see them even if they still are on the integral pass banner, this one having changed from last year

1 Like

The Overwatch League grey skins were technically promotional skins that were earned by cheering with Bits on the Overwatch League Twitch Channel or by buying the 2018 Twitch All-Access Pass. They are not available at this time. If in the event new promotions come to earn any of these skins, I will update my guide here:

Hey, sorry for my english;
Yes i know they were available last year, but if they are not this year, why can’t you just retire them from the twitch integral pass banner?

When you are not owning the integral pass, the content on the page is shaped differently; and when you open the banner, the first thing you see are these skins, so my question was more

Why are they still on the banner this year, knowing that they updated their twitch banner since last year

The grey skins appear in various promotion material not only on Twitch, but on Overwatch League’s marketing materials and website.

I saw that too, thanks for your answers anyway, i’ll keep my thoughts till the end ahah