OWL2021 - Shock vs Hunters - FINAL

I think the last time that it happened was back in 2020 with the Outlaws vs Uprising El Classico match

Eh… not this time

I feel like the Moth Meta has just erupted again with ANS in the server.

Chengdu swapping away from Mercy actually won them a match.

After Map 4

-
-

WATCH LIVE: YouTubeOverwatch League

I think giving SKINS for watching OWL was a great idea tbh. I never noticed nor even cared about OWL before but these games are actually very entertaining to watch.

Been watching nonstop for Days now just for Skins but now I’m actually hoping SHOCK Win 3 Championships in a row.

Curious to see two of the Hunters players exhausted. The current time in Shanghai (where they are playing) is 11:10 AM.

Lessee if shock pulls this home again against pharmercy on ilios this time with their sombra/reaper comp.

Unsurprisingly, putting a tracer in there put a wrench on shock’s plan.

whole season has been great…best of the 4 imho

1 Like

Yea this moira pick aint it anymore. Moira showing why she’s the worst support in the game.

She even got nerfed when the godly support Ana can still farm a far better ultimate even faster.

thats more like it…

After Map 5

-
-

WATCH LIVE: YouTubeOverwatch League

It’s weird SHOCK handled Pharmercy / Tracer 1st 2 games no problem but especially last game it looked like Pharah was as Uncontested as she literally was w/ SHOCK sticking w/ Reaper / Sombra every game.

The 1st 2 games they definitely just flat out negated Pharmercy via ignoring such.

Honestly, as a Shock fan, there is no shame going out to the MVP. I still think they can win this though.

I swear, only Chengdu. This next map is going to be hell on my nerves x.x

This Map is terrible for Pharah……

So close to full hold

Hanzo buffs were a mistake

Cue the spawn camp….

Thank you, God, for allowing me to catch the tail end of Shock vs. Hunters.

Curse you, God, for forcing me to provide testimony that will ultimately mean 2 of my fellow coworkers will be fired this weekend…

Leave is definitely hard carrying chengdu.

But choi continues to carry shock in return.